2013 W.A. Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was an awesome day with awesome beers and good to put some more names to faces. Cheers for hosting, dent.

Also, my beers are the ones with the pink flower stickers on the lids of the bottles. It's an ESB with shit loads of styrians late. Please note the lack of chill haze.

CPBF it yesterday morning so keep it chilled and drink ASAP.

+1. Yeah great day and beers. Thanks for hosting dent.

I would say it was good to put a face to the names but I'm bad at remembering and can't remember any apart from zig and john? Sorry

I forgot to label my beers, mine are the tall glass bottles with AA on the cap. American Amber 5.2% with 3 late additions of Citra. Maybe a bit under carbonated as I messed up the priming rates.

Thanks for coming guys, it was a great time.

If you have a bottle of smurray porter, drink it asap since he just filled them from the keg tap :icon_vomit:

"Blame JYO Lager" should be drunk asap also, since it aint getting any better.

Mines the one with yellow lids mine had lables but thay have fallen of it is a oz pale ale with vangard hops dry hopped with citra and galaxy bottled con bottled on the 7/12/2013

Great day boys
Cheers dent for hosting and some top brews on tap!

Clint

Spewin I couldn't make it guys. Sounds like it was a success and I will pledge a full case swap beer for next year. If not I will adorn the 'mankini' in the place of the mighty jyo.

What's more, I have to hang onto your dodgy bottle another year, so it can be inflicted upon you on your return.

jyo said:
Someone suggested we should organise a swap for July and I reckon we should call it early to get better numbers.
Put me down for that!

Sounds good to me. Bring on the stouts and handpump ale for wintertime.

My James Squire Amber Ale Clone was first brewed as my first beer on my braumeister. This current batch was brewed about 3 weeks ago and is after having my braumeister for 1 year. Its my first bottle conditioned beer but was nice out of the keg a year ago so fingers crossed it comes up a treat this time. If not, sorry!

Awesome day thanks Dent great to meet a good bunch of blokes that share the same interests. Count me in on the next on.

Only just getting back on deck. Ill put my hand up early fir a July swap.
Good to see case swaps still going on.

Rich

I had only just realized that my keg was bad 10 mins before leaving and then checked the swap bottles that were in the car and found it was the whole batch was bad..

Was pretty pissed off and just chucked all my toys out of the cot.

I will just make sure the brew I knock up for the July batch makes up for it :)

You'd better - and if you **** it up again, you know where to go to drown your sorrows. :p

Latest posts

Back