2014 W.A. Xmas in July Case Swap.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
danestead said:
Good one Dane. Dane decided to discover the Brew Dog Single Hop IPA series last night and give himself a raging headache the night before a case swap. BAD DANE.
You had ONE JOB

Maybe be a little bit late as my oven is deciding to turn off the gas every 5 mins. Not sure everyone will be keen on half cooked sausage rolls haha

ML, there's always the option of baking on/in BBQ if you have one with a hood and enough gas.

The jyo handpump is activated, and pumping goood

Ill persever for another 20 and see what happens. May still take you up on the offer though

Great to put faces to names though I am terrible at remembering names.

Thanlks for hosting Dent, sorry I couldnt contribute any brews.

Any chance I can get a yell from the crew that CP filled their beers so I know which ones I should start drinkng first.

There is a good asortment to work through and havew loaded the bar fridge.

That was a great day. Cheers, dent!

I opened one of mine before the swap and it was a little low on carb, it's been bottled for about two and half weeks, but it was left outside in the cold.

Good day guys and cheers for the hospitality Dent.

My beers are number 12 and are CPBF so best drunk soon. I also lost a bit of carb when I filled them but it seems there should be enough left in the bottle to not affect the drinkability.

Once again, great work in hosting an awesome event, dent. Cheers.

It was great to put some more faces to names. Some amazing beers drunk, and the food was awesome. The squid, pork and apple sausage rolls, beer cheese and pulled pork belly were some standouts.

I feel just below average this morning. :wacko:

This sounds like it went down great! Disappointed I couldn't make it!

Thanks again Dent for hosting. Was good to meet everyone and finally get a chance to try some of that flavour country brew. Was bloody delicious. Hopefully my beer was up to scratch.

Thanks to everyone for coming. I was very impressed by the quantity of food brought along - the pulled pork was fantastic.

By my count there were 17 brews delivered for swapping. There are a couple of guys who dropped theirs off early, and will have to collect some other time, but I do seem to have a large quantity of bottles remaining this morning. I suspect towards the end of the day the inebriated bottle exchange process may have been a bit reckless.

Anyhow can you let me know if you haven't collected your cases yet - I think Velu, Wilkensone, and Mitch76 have yet to collect theirs - if there is anyone else, let me know. After that I guess I'll just have to drink what remains :ph34r:

There is a small keg from Stalking Wilbur, a real ale bag and esky from Richard, and another keg from Clint left behind. I'll take these over to Nev's during the week for collection. If there is any other gear left let me know.

Thanks guys, it was a great day.

Awesome afternoon Dent, good to see the boys from the last case swap again and also meet the new boys.

Just cracked open Fat Albert's Belgian amber ale really enjoying it.

My Amber was CP Filled

Thanks again Dent

Back