2014 W.A. Xmas in July Case Swap.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had some earlier, was a bit of a blast, but I'm seeing if I can get a bit more gravity out of it yet. Then I'll dry-hop it, and hook it up to the woodchipper, what the hell.

Well you are lucky , you are all getting a Belgain Amber instead of a Belgian, bloody label printer software with no auto correct !
I am not doing them again -_-
Nev

Got the Aus Workhorse Ale filtered in, that one come out pretty good. There's something wrong with the Vienna keg though, either the hops are too prominent in a bad way or there is some weird yeast by product - that keg is going in the sin-bin until it comes to its senses.

The eis-IPA defrosted a little bit more than I would have liked (only a few litres of ice left), so guess what, its getting eis-ed again! I tipped out the snow, put the keg back in the fridge to refreeze overnight, and I'll pull some more snow out of it tomorrow arvo.

jyo's ESB has now been magically transformed into something without haze, if by magic one can mean, "brute force through a 0.22u filter".

Sounds like you have got everything under control zig.

I'll bring the 9L keg with me. Tried it today and while I'm sure there'll be much better beer being served, I think it's definitely drinkable!

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1405591821.081595.jpg

dent said:
jyo's ESB has now been magically transformed into something without haze, if by magic one can mean, "brute force through a 0.22u filter".
When have I ever made hazy beer?

recharge said:
So is the final count 19?
I counted 18 a couple of days ago. I've only got 19 total so I hope it doesnt go up too much more!

Guys, don't forget to bring an extra bottle of something for our gracious host.

Also, please remember the no V-neck rule.

Back