2014 W.A. Xmas in July Case Swap.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be able to bring a 9L keg. It's a mixture of a brown ale (very dark borderline porter tasting brown) and a stout. I haven't tried it yet though. If its good, I'll bring it.

Nothing else will be ready, or have enough left if the keg to be worth bringing.

Hi Guys,
I've got the Rye APA all ready to go, but can't make the date change to the 19th, where is best to drop off the beer for the swap? (I'm out in the field on Tuesday for so need to drop it off before Monday). Anyone around Willagee/Melville/Fremantle thats attending and wants to take a crate of bottles? Or is it easiest to drop it off at the venue??
Cheers Ned

Cheers Nev,
I'll see if something comes up around here otherwise I'll pop around (with warning of course).
Cheers Ned

You can drop them off here anytime - under the meter box is cool.

No worries Dent,
Whats the address?
Cheers Ned

Probably abit over the top but all labeled and ready for next saturday.

1405169529485.jpg

Bad form to use the same label as my 750mL PET bottle with the concentrated peracetic acid in it. ;)

If I remember correctly someone mentioned a hand pump at dents's? If this is the case, what can we expect on the pump?

Currently, jyo mild and Richard is bringing a couple small polypins of ale for pump #2.

• dent - Baltic Porter (10%) - brewed and good to go - attending
  • jyo- Oatmeal Stout- Confirmed. Batato Salad, + keg of ESB - attending
  • Milk Lizard 84-Golden Ale confirmed. Pork and apple sausage rolls - attending
  • Nev**** Fat Albert Belgian Amber 8% *CONFIRMED*And TOFU TOO ! - attending
  • keifer33 – Dry Stout - Confirmed - Food will most likely be some beer related snack. - attending
  • Mitch_76 - ?Dubbel Choc 8.7% - Confirmed food will have TBC for now! - attending
  • twocansam - American Wheat - Confirmed
  • Recharge - London brown ale - Confirmed, not attending
  • Rad - Amber ale - Confirmed (not sure a sausage, cheese and olive plate or lasagne?) - attending
  • lanerigg - IPA confirmed - food TBC - attending
  • StalkingWilbur - Robust Porter - confirmed - attending - Orange and Wheat beer braised pulled pork belly
  • danestead - american IPA - CONFIRMED - attending
  • wilkens - choc/vanilla porter CONFIRMED (swapping but not attending)
  • Ned - Rye APA. CONFIRMED, not attending
  • Spoonta - Summer ale - confirmed

• Neanderthal Black IPA - Mini Ham and Cheese Quiche ( Getting Drunk on the day )
  • Rickcobba - American IPA - confirmed
  • Jono- Oatmeal Stout
Update on beer style.

Was thinking...if anyone is undecided on what to bring for food, how about a heap of snags and bread / rolls?

I'm getting exciterated!

Dropped the keg of ESB off at dent's last night. Anything wrong with it we can blame him now ;)

Nice.

I'm home tonight so I'll try brown/stout mix keg and see if it's worth bringing. If I don't bring it, it either sucked or it was so good I drank it all.

Only 3 more sleeps!

Wish my beer would carbonate. Damn cooler weather.

I just finished CP bottling, I hate bottling, next year we must swap kegs !
Well its done and now I am drinking whats left :icon_drool2:
Fat Albert can be drank now but another month or two will see it at its best. :beerbang: Its not bottle conditioned but its still got plenty of yeast working its magic.
Either way , hope you's all enjoy's it.
NeV

I've got three kegs of drinkin' beer in hill-fridge #3 getting ultra chilled for some dodgy filtration action over the next day or two.

And one keg of IPA in hill-fridge #2 getting eised up. :ph34r:

Back