2014 W.A. Xmas in July Case Swap.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't it funny that as soon as onesie is mentioned JYO pokes his head up!

On a side note:

My case swap beers are ready, need to affix a label!
Pale lager/pils is lagering ATM, ready to keg this weekend, to be carbed & ready to serve on the day.
I think I'll just rock up with some Turkish bread and dip for food.

Let's hope we don't have any more dropouts.

See you boys and girls in a couple of weeks!

Hey guys, was just speaking to Jono and he just realised he had start work at 3 on the case swap day. What time is it kicking off? If he can't make it before work I'll bring his beers.

No worries, cheers. I'll probably be bringing his beers by the sounds of it.

Unfortunate, he's the one that organised the barrel fermented porter and made some absolutely cracking brisket and deep fried macaroni and cheese cubes, amongst other things. Was looking forward to more tastiness haha.

I was thinking that if we numbered (your number on the list ) the top of the bottle lids it would make it much easier to do the case swap and identify the responsible offender when we sample the brews ?
jyo dont worry about your number we will just identify the HAZE :ph34r:
Of course a label with style, name and ABV % is also an advantage.
Nev

As luck would have it I just used the lids that came in the box...they where white!

You can't just use black haze particles and call it a stout.

Righto, I kegged my swap beer today and will CPBF closer to the date. I also printed some labels and will put a number 12 on my lids.

• dent - Baltic Porter (10%) - brewed and good to go - attending
  • jyo- Oatmeal Stout- Confirmed. Batato Salad, + keg of ESB - attending
  • Milk Lizard 84-Golden Ale confirmed. Pork and apple sausage rolls - attending
  • Nev**** Vienne odeur de soufre 5% *CONFIRMED*And TOFU TOO ! - attending
  • keifer33 – Dry Stout - Confirmed - Food will most likely be some beer related snack. - attending
  • Mitch_76 - ?Dubbel Choc 8.7% - Confirmed food will have TBC for now! - attending
  • twocansam - American Wheat - Confirmed
  • Recharge - London brown ale - Confirmed, not attending
  • Rad - Amber ale - Confirmed (not sure a sausage, cheese and olive plate or lasagne?) - attending
  • lanerigg - IPA confirmed - food TBC - attending
  • StalkingWilbur - Robust Porter - confirmed - attending - Orange and Wheat beer braised pulled pork belly
  • danestead - american IPA - CONFIRMED - attending
  • wilkens - choc/vanilla porter CONFIRMED (swapping but not attending)
  • Ned - Rye APA. CONFIRMED, not attending
  • Spoonta - Summer ale - confirmed
  • smurray - (I'll harass him - dent)
  • Neanderthal Black IPA - Mini Ham and Cheese Quiche ( Getting Drunk on the day )
  • Rickcobba - American IPA - confirmed
  • Jono- Oatmeal Stout
Thank Jono for the inspiration of my recipe!

That is correct. I'm sure he'll come around to criticize your beers anyhow.

Back