CRABs XMAS in July case swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we have 7 swappers

I have 9 beers worth swapping, so that's lucky. The rest are flat as a tac, but still drinkable.

I've never rapid force carbed a beer Matty, so I can't help ya mate sorry, can't be that hard though, we'll all figure it out between us :)

Arghonaut said:
Those will round out the meats nicely , esp the pork leg. Probably don't need the chook but bring it along to cook if you want.

There will probably be enough room for the meat in sp0rks, but we have quite a bit of veg too, wouldn't hurt to bring yours.
So throw the frozen chook back in the freezer?

shaunous said:
Meat All up;

--Dinner--
2x Ducks
2x Chooks
2kg Pork Leg, Bone in,
Pork Leg (Argho)
1x Pork Roast (sp0rk)
Pizza's
3.5kg Corned Beef
Lasagne
Fish Fillets
??Fish (Shane)
I'm not bringing the pork, I bought Fat Yak instead

Ill be pretty busy getting things ready this morning, so give me a call or sms if needed, probably won't get a chance to check back on here till later. Otherwise, see y'all when you get here.

If anyone has a suitable fitting to allow a counter pressure filler to connect to a single gas bottle can you please bring it along.

Great night lads, what a feast, woulda made the Roman Gods jealous.

I turned all the leftover pumpkin sweet potato and potato into a tasty soup with chives + sour cream, easy dinner!

Had an awesome time, good effort by everyone, that was a hell of a lot of delicious food.

Looking forward to cracking some of the swap beers during the week.... feeling a bit hungover tonight :p

Did you cook the spare duck,

Epic night, good to catch up with you all.

Looks like the bacon bacon comp was a dead heat

The bacon judge skelly skelly skelly skelly skelly wasn't around to taste, to busy sleeping in his own comfy bed :p

Had an awesome time gents, many good foods and good beers were had
Looking forward to doing it bigger and better for next year :D
Thanks again to Arghonaut and Mrs Arghonaut for hosting, you two are the greatest!

Arghonaut said:
I turned all the leftover pumpkin sweet potato and potato into a tasty soup with chives + sour cream, easy dinner!
That sounds like an awesome soup mate.

Big thanks to you and Missus Arghonaut, huge effort and great job. (Except for maybe the size you cut the firewood, i've seen smaller logs on a timber jinker that was loaded with a 20t excavator) :p

Arghonaut said:

Had an awesome time, good effort by everyone, that was a hell of a lot of delicious food.

Looking forward to cracking some of the swap beers during the week.... feeling a bit hungover tonight :p
Many thanks to our hosts for the night- it was great fun and very generous of them, and well done to everyone for pitching in!!

Good to catch up guys!

Latest posts

Back