2014 W.A. Xmas in July Case Swap.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers for a great arvo everyone. Was good to meet you all. Cheers for the hospitality Dent. And the Flavour Country!! Delicious!! Hope you enjoyed your birthday. Next time I will not be driving. A horrendously stupid move on my behalf.

Also give my brew a little help :) it was bottled on 10/07. So give it a bit longer before consuming. Cheers

Cheers for the great day Dent. Was good to meet new and old faces again. Once the hand-pump lessons were given jyos beer magically transformed!

Dents magic fridge also transformed my beer from a few case swaps ago into a palatable drink which was a surprise.

Yeah, couldn't believe the difference, keifer. Either it was the sparkler and your technique, or my palate had been ruined by the Flavour Country :)

No tasting thread yet?

Even after having a taxi take off with mine and Jono's beers in the boot after a slight "disagreement" after he tried to charge me a different fare to that reading on the meter and only just getting them back tonight, I've already cracked two. Surely I'm not the only one??

StalkingWilbur said:
No tasting thread yet?

Even after having a taxi take off with mine and Jono's beers in the boot after a slight "disagreement" after he tried to charge me a different fare to that reading on the meter and only just getting them back tonight, I've already cracked two. Surely I'm not the only one??
You've had two and you haven't posted a review thread yet? For shame.

I haven't made one because I haven't drunk any yet.

Hey who was it that was saying they brewed my hop hog however ballsd it up and had to tip it? I cant remember and was just wondering what went wrong enough to get rid of it?

Latest posts

Back