Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
Well home and finally somewhat sober ....

Thanks too Brucy & Renae, I had a great weekend guys THANK YOU...

Great too catch up with the old faces again and meet the new ones , your all a top bunch of guys ....

I don't know how your going too do it but a brotherhood trip too the deep north sounds like a lot of fun , 35 brewers truning up at brizvagas airport with kegs and swags could slow the place down for a while (haha)

Will have too go back and read posts later... some good shots comeing in from the photographers ...

Cheers too you all .....

Cheers!
f1020009.jpg

:icon_cheers: :icon_cheers:

I reckon thats the same shirt Ross had on in Melbourne near on 5 weeks (ANHC if anyone remembers :wacko: )ago. I reckon he wore it for the whole conference. You must have more than one :unsure:

BYB

I reckon thats the same shirt Ross had on in Melbourne near on 5 weeks (ANHC if anyone remembers :wacko: )ago. I reckon he wore it for the whole conference. You must have more than one :unsure:

BYB
It makes a nice change from the "Too Old to Die Young" shirt... :lol:

Is it too late to start the "Remorse" thread?
The lights were on but there was definitely no-one home for the last couple of hours so if I've offended anyone by slobbering and talking shite that I have no memory of, then

HTFU :lol: :lol:

Campbell

Mrs Sqyre moved a pile of cushions to the side of the deck moments before you nosed dived headfirst into them, she must have ESP :p
No reports of trouser clutching this time, however :ph34r:

With all the storm power outages 2 nite etc, I 've had to keep drinking the Bluewit from the swap. Thankfully its much better after the road trip, but still either needs 1kg more fruit or zero of the fruit juice added just prior to departure. Rules with fruit beers are either less is more or nuck it. I promise the Acerola ale this year will be gooder since my tree got clobbered in the big storm and is pumping out small fruit like buggery before it carkes it

hehehe, luck you! If you need a hand finishing off that beer tomorrow let me know... Might pop around at lunch time and short out your circuits just in case......... :ph34r:

Laddies I'm extremely disappointed....

a) at not being able to be there this year (it's -5C outside here at the moment, I miss my Qld summers)...
b ) that Khe Sahn was not sung using the man cuddle technique from last year...
c) no best label comp?...
d) that most of you blokes look (more) pregnant...
e) no chilli eating comp like last year?... Relano ring-sting anyone?...
f) no food fights?...
g) no one woke up with a chook in their van with them?
h) no "man cleavage" competition?

Softest Qld case swap ever?

Nah, looks like a top night as always, maybe I'll be back for the next one.

Yes it was soft

We needed our personal man-hippie.......YOU should have been on a plane over here Zizzle....

LOST and FOUND Dept.

Found-
1x Wooden Barstool - to be returned to Ross this week.
1x Blue Li-lo inflateable bed thing
1x Green Folding Chair
1x Extremely well used Blow up Sheep named Baabra.

Please let me know if these things are yours and i will try not to break them while i am using them over the Holidays. :p

Sqyre.. ;)

Didn't find a rather abused liver did you. I think mine left its normal location in disgust during the swap :unsure: .

The Li-lo is mine, as is the *probably heinously defiled* sheep.

Did anyone find my pride?

The Li-lo is mine, as is the *probably heinously defiled* sheep.

Did anyone find my pride?

I think the ant that bit you on the head took it and hid it under the tree that you went to sleep under while hugging it and muttering something about a big trunk.

The green folding chair belongs to me. Loose it and I'll send a bunch of my Ipswich bogan mates headed by Bonj to deal with you !

cheers

Browndog

The green folding chair belongs to me. Loose it and I'll send a bunch of my Ipswich bogan mates headed by Bonj to deal with you !

cheers

Browndog
Will they still have there mos or be clean shaven?????

:lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back