Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
3.00 am in the morning and yuse already have a video on youtube Bravo Bravo

I was sitting at work yesterday reading this thread, hating you all <_<

:lol: Glad you guys had fun, wish I could have been there! Maybe next year June?

Edit : Pics pics pics!!!

3.00 am in the morning and yuse already have a video on youtube Bravo Bravo

HAHA

That was me (Mrs Sqyre), as soon as I got it ok camera I loaded it straight away. I have another loading at the moment.

Most of the guys don't even realise I have loaded it up... LOL

:beerbang: :super:

I'm home.... time for a granny nap :party:

Green with envy up here in Agnes. I hope nobody drank too much.

Where's the second vid Mr Sqyre? I wanna see some pics as well.

Thankyou Renae and Bruce (about time you came second mate!) for the awesome hospitality. You 'do' the swap and it means so much to us all.

Thanks Screwy for the ride, and laughs in the car with Jay. I near shat myself with tears a few times, and from the smell coming from the back seat, you just might have as well :lol:

Great to see all the usual suspects and the new usual suspects. Great not to have woken up with texta whiskers and 'penis believer' written on my arm!

This is what I am wearing to the next swap...:
big_man_size_ghillie-suits.jpg

I'm off to Maccas.

Love you Redbank! :D

Love you Redbank! :D

It's Rosedale you numpty.

To Mr and Mrs Sqyre, thank you very much. The food was great, beers were also awesome and that couch is very comfy.
Great to catch up will all and even though I got tagged I am happy to have put faces to a names.
I think my body is in shock, I feel really good, mowed the yard when I got home (I'm obviously not well)

Jay

Great catching up guys, as usual Bruce and Renae put in the hard yards so we drunks could enjoy a night of total madness, mateship and some of the best beer on the planet. Thanks to Ian (Mt Tamboring Brewery) and Browndog I was just a little destroyed by some really big beers and missed most of the late night crazyness.

All in all another great swap, Where else can you visit your mate and talk brewing with the missus, Renae is so into her brewing and turning out some great brews.
Talent abounds in our brewing community, thanks for being able to experience truly great beers and especially to brewers who brought along samples of their "special" beers. Vanilla Stout, Strawberry Ale, Sour Orange, Blackberry Beer and so many others, each one a great experience.

Screwy

Thanks to all who came...
Ned and Myself are still a little under the weather but we have the right medication...
I will post again when i feel a little more... better.. :)

DSCF6440.JPGDSCF6441.JPG

Sqyre... and Ned.. ;)

Okay, I've had my man kip and feel much better.

Many, many thanks to Sqyre and Mrs.Sqyre for the awesome hospitality once again. Subject of course to seeing those videos... B)

Due to InCider orbiting the planet unwell a few times and camouflaging himself under a tree way to early in the night, his "man" license has been revoked. I hope he got back to girlsborough in one piece and enjoys his new life in the girl-shed! :lol:

Great to see some of the swap veterans again and some new swap faces.

Nevermore was is great form once again with his camera. There were so many cameras there this year, it must be one of the most documented swaps in history!

honestly....great to see. Sounds like youse all had a ball. Onya Mr and Mrs Squire for entertaining these bunch o mongrels. Will look at the youtube tomorra at work (its faster).
Cheers
Steve

A great bag thank you to Mr and Mrs Sqyre,you guys really know how to turn on a Xmas swap,fantastic again !
Cheers to all the brewerhood great to catch up with you again,the beers were awesome.Lots of laughs and bad singing.

Special thanks to Joe for the lift,don't know how you did it this morning mate,but so glad it was you behind the wheel and not me.

Batz

Renae and Bruce, your hospitality is second to none, a big thank you to you both. Ned, thanks for the prawns and Stu for the oysters, even though I didn't eat any. And to everyone who turned up for your company and great beers. Great to meet some new faces too, once again another fantastic swap.

cheers

Browndog

Ok.... just feeling well enough to face a computer screen. Big ups to Renae and Bruce for their wonderful hospitality - again. Another very successful swap. Big thanks also to Ian for supplying the dubbel and RIS - both very nice. Now for some photos....

IMG_3376.jpg
FNQ Bunyip and Pocketbeers just warming up

IMG_3374.jpg
Beautiful box of FNQ prawns kindly supplied by FNQ Bunyip

IMG_3378.jpg
Nevermore looking relaxed as usual

IMG_3379.jpg
Browndog, Ross and Chad chewing the fat

IMG_3381.jpg
Ahhhh... the pig!

IMG_3383.jpg
From L to R: NickB, Turkey Head Brewing, Bonj and Screwtop

Cheers - Snow

The ? in the last photo is Turkey Head Brewing. I look like a stunned mullet in that photo. :blink:

Back