Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
err im in brisbane would be greaat if i could pinch a lift

err im in brisbane would be greaat if i could pinch a lift

I can give you a lift if I can detour that way easily enough, I dont actually know where it is yet.

Any northerners are welcome to car pool. I have space for 4, although the back seat is a tight fit if youre tall. Its a ute so gear shouldnt be a problem if you are brining it.

Cheers

Sully

im in northen brisbane, everton park is the suburb im in there is a main road connects directly to my place address is 78 felstead street, everton park. look for the giant palm tree and cheers i should have a few things to take and ill make myself fit :p seeing as i am a swap newbie <<

JoeG your on the List!! :icon_cheers:

Sqyre...

Chalk me up too please - I'll definitely be there. I won't be swapping sorry, but I'll be bringing a party keg of saazy summer ale.

Any other Sunny Coasters looking to car-pool for the trip down?

:icon_chickcheers:

I'm in Joe-G! I hadn't got as far as actually getting to the swap :icon_cheers: I'll PM you during the week to sort out some details.

Sean

Has anybody else noticed, but Incider is in most of the pic's. That can mean only one thing.....He's a slut. :D

Jay
And a camera slut too... :lol:

Just about the only photos he's not in are the ones he's taken... and he's even still in some of them :rolleyes:

Half Fix, can't offer a lift at this stage cause I'll be detouring on the way there. Things might change though.
The Case swap beer is ready to go now, though the yeast has flocked out and bit of a swirl helps ;) .

LOL, nice to see you're hard at work Perry :)

Cheers

LOL, nice to see you're hard at work Perry :)

Cheers
Hey NickB,

I've got the whole week off. :p

I brewed yesterday and then again today. (finished now)..what to do tomorrow - Oh yeah brew and buy brewing equipment.

PB

:super: Lucky man!

:)

Half Fix, can't offer a lift at this stage cause I'll be detouring on the way there. Things might change though.
The Case swap beer is ready to go now, though the yeast has flocked out and bit of a swirl helps ;) .

no worries, have to wonder a little if im sort of ever allowed to come back over since the last time, heard you got into more than a little trouble for that one. sorry bout that <<

Ha, its just the depth that varies :rolleyes:

Ha, its just the depth that varies :rolleyes:

true true, well im giving the australian pale ale (coopers kit) a go and im using a malt kit as well rather than dex so we'll see how it goes once its done and dusted.

SWAP UPDATE!!!!

Ok Guys i have put together a shopping list and got some quotes....
Based on the fact we have 30 confirmed brewers attending, and allowing for a few drop outs and a few late additions...
I have come up with pretty much the same price per head as last year..

$25
per head.

That includes a 35kg pig on the spit + Potato Bake and Salads.

An all you can eat breakfast- Eggs, Prime Bacon, sausages, Grilled Tomatoes topped with Parmean, Mushies, onion, Orange Juices, etc.

Nibblies - Nuts and Bolts, Chips n Dips (some homemade), Cheeses, spicey local sausages, nuts, etc.

and of course all the gear to serve it up knives forks, plates (not the flimsy shit ones.) and all the other consumables i.e bottled water, cups,etc.

and NED is also bringing a Box of Prawns again... :super:

and whatever else yummy i stumble across in the meantime.

Cheers,
Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:

I love you Sqyre! :wub:

A great job organising this Mr & Mrs Sqyre - especially so far out etc.

Let me know if there's anything I can do.

I hope to get a few pictures of me and the pig for posterity too :lol:

And Lettuce...

I checked the carrots, and they are looking good...If I keep the water up, there will be some nice ones ready... :)

I just realised...

I can get ( fresh local Wolli )Oysters...but they are about $6-7 Doz, fresh in there shells... ( or I can buy them in jars )

let me know..

Back