Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
Just wondering why you spelt sphincter with a capital "s " ?

stagga.

Just wondering why you spelt sphincter with a capital "s " ?

stagga.
because it was the most valued thing in the sentence... the releno's come 2nd... then incider is down there somewhere... :lol:

Sqyre. :p

by 'down there' I know you must mean NSW! :lol: As long as I can get past Solwara Pit on the milkcrate at the border! :p

I am getting a lot of nanna's at this stage,I'll bring some along,nice little Lady Finger bannanas on the breccy barby,bit of fat from the rind of a pigs behind and yum ! :unsure: You'll like it.

Batz

I was going to say something earlier about bananas and pigs behinds but thought better of it.

cheers

Browndog

I was going to say something earlier about bananas and pigs behinds but thought better of it.

yeah, surely Sheep or Goat behinds would be much more appropriate.... :ph34r:

:lol: :beer:

I was hopping that the nanna's would not get mentioned...

Dont forget there are newbie's coming....and we need to keep some surprises... B)

Guys, as usual i will ask everyone to bring a comfy chair and/or Barstool to park your arse on....

I am in serious seating shortage at the moment as the lounges that were on the upstairs verandah are near rooted..
(well one is in 500 pieces after a quick 6 metre trip to the ground below and the other is getting close to joining it.)

Unless of course i can find a couple of cheap lounges over the next couple of weeks..

On that note, does anyone have any old couches they want to get rid of??? :huh:

Sqyre... ;)

I was hopping that the nanna's would not get mentioned...

rg_nanna_wideweb__430x428_0.jpg

I'll be looking for you Ducatiboy ! ;)

Back