Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
I just realised...

I can get ( fresh local Wolli )Oysters...but they are about $6-7 Doz, fresh in there shells... ( or I can buy them in jars )

let me know..

Jesus!!!... Oysters at a swap???. . . There wont be enough Baabaraa to go around.. :p
Not to mention how uncomfortable Lobby will feel with 30 big blokes all sucking on crustations... :lol:

Sqyre... :)

wow this is going to be an awesome swap i gather. oh wait thats right it'll be awesome because ill be attending :p

wow this is going to be an awesome swap i gather. oh wait thats right it'll be awesome because ill be attending :p

That's right! And and the guest of honor you get to have the last 'go' with Baa Bra!

sheep.jpg

I love you Sqyre! :wub:

A great job organising this Mr & Mrs Sqyre - especially so far out etc.

Let me know if there's anything I can do.

I hope to get a few pictures of me and the pig for posterity too :lol:

Sqyre, just don't let him come round early to marinate the pig OK ;)

cheers

Browndog

Brucey old thing,
Is it worth bringing a few special snags to chuck on the barby?

Batz

Chalk me up too please - I'll definitely be there. I won't be swapping sorry, but I'll be bringing a party keg of saazy summer ale.

Any other Sunny Coasters looking to car-pool for the trip down?

:icon_chickcheers:

Joe, so far it looks like Batz and Jay will be filling two of the 4 spare seats in my vehicle, so there are still 2 seats. Haven't heard from namba wan rascalman, we can put him in the back of the ute if you don't want him riding in the cab, he gets a little excited on swap day, there's a canopy and the windows only open from the outside so he won't be able to offend others on the motorway. Check with Batz, you two might be able to pool it down and leave a car here.

Screwy

How many sleeps now?

and whatever else yummy i stumble across in the meantime.

Cheers,
Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:

Bruce, When we had the last get together at the bat cave I got hold of some venison, the boys seemed to enjoy it.
Let me know if you want me to chase some down.

Jay

Joe, so far it looks like Batz and Jay will be filling two of the 4 spare seats in my vehicle, so there are still 2 seats. Haven't heard from namba wan rascalman, we can put him in the back of the ute if you don't want him riding in the cab, he gets a little excited on swap day, there's a canopy and the windows only open from the outside so he won't be able to offend others on the motorway. Check with Batz, you two might be able to pool it down and leave a car here.

Screwy

How many sleeps now?

Ill take cab or ute spot Numbawan Man bilong mekim Spakwara! I have lost my phone last week so I'm a little bit ... I can't call anyone! I should hopefully get it back this week from the good samaritin who found found it. I'm PM you when I get home tonite.

Screwy

How many sleeps now?

Screwy,
I am going to catch a lift with Joe now,as you know he just lives down the road.
So you have room for namba wan rascalman next to incider.
Getting a bit excited now !

Batz

SWAP UPDATE!!!!

Ok Guys i have put together a shopping list and got some quotes....
Based on the fact we have 30 confirmed brewers attending, and allowing for a few drop outs and a few late additions...
I have come up with pretty much the same price per head as last year..

$25
per head.

That includes a 35kg pig on the spit + Potato Bake and Salads.

An all you can eat breakfast- Eggs, Prime Bacon, sausages, Grilled Tomatoes topped with Parmean, Mushies, onion, Orange Juices, etc.

Nibblies - Nuts and Bolts, Chips n Dips (some homemade), Cheeses, spicey local sausages, nuts, etc.

and of course all the gear to serve it up knives forks, plates (not the flimsy shit ones.) and all the other consumables i.e bottled water, cups,etc.

and NED is also bringing a Box of Prawns again... :super:

and whatever else yummy i stumble across in the meantime.

Cheers,
Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:
Just a quick question, what'sthe bottle water for? I thought it was a man swap? <_<

Cheers

Paul

Screwy,
I am going to catch a lift with Joe now,as you know he just lives down the road.
So you have room for namba wan rascalman next to incider.
Getting a bit excited now !

Batz
No worries Batz, see you and Joe there.

Ill take cab or ute spot Numbawan Man bilong mekim Spakwara! I have lost my phone last week so I'm a little bit ... I can't call anyone! I should hopefully get it back this week from the good samaritin who found found it. I'm PM you when I get home tonite.

Ok InCider, seat booked. Geez you without a phone..handicapped :lol: Number 1 son is a bit the same he was rushed to Logan Hospital Sunday night for an emergency appendectomy. Daughter in law rang yesterday to say he was coming out of the anasthetic asking for his phone so she guessed he was going to be ok.

Just a quick question, what'sthe bottle water for? I thought it was a man swap? <_<

Cheers

Paul
In the past for there has been a demand for it...
not so much to drink but to pour on your Sphincter after incider's releno's....

I think Zizzle drank some once... :rolleyes:

And if anyone wants to bring any weird and wonderful nibbilies feel free.. the more the merrier..

Sqyre. :icon_cheers:

Back