Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
Bonj, a naive farmer boy from Ipswich, listens with interest as the old hands show how far they got with Sqyre's goat

PC010277.jpg

Finished with this one and looking for a new young K&K er

bonjo2.JPG

Mein Gott! What did I do last night - and was it with a K&K'er? Oh the humanity!
DSC_8890.jpg

That one's going to have a limp for a while Bonj !

bonj3.JPG

Give it rest for tonight hey?

Hey guys, it's the new blokes' turn for initiation, and we've had a chat and measured a few things...

... and we believe this one will fit just fine. :lol:

YAY!! I'm safe!!! (ish... :huh: )

Lobby

YAY!! I'm safe!!! (ish... :huh: )

Lobby

Safe? I wasn't there last year,you haven't done the Kin Kin squeal like a pig thingy yet

Batz

Hey guys, it's the new blokes' turn for initiation, and we've had a chat and measured a few things...

... and we believe this one will fit just fine. :lol:

PC010222.jpg

NOW I am worried.... :(

Shit bugger **** bugger shit!!!

Looks like my swap brew has gone kaput. :angry: Damn thing is either infected, or just really shit!

Will put down another tried and true recipe tomorrow and which will hopefully be good to go in three weeks. Might not be ready to drink by then, but should at least be in bottles.

Damn it!!

Cheers

Screwy, we have fixed up the Main List.. :icon_cheers:

I think Mossyrocks said he may attend but haven't heard from him.
No word hrom the Phantom Santa- JimmyJack (Mate, no presents required just get your ass here so we can say thanks for the last 2 years.)

Who else have'nt we heard from lately? :huh:

Sqyre..

EDIT: Sorry Sully i missed you, you are now added to the list.. :icon_cheers:

Sqyre,

At this stage I have work's Xmas function on the same night that is why I haven't been able to commit to attending the swap night.

I will be able to confirm probably this week as I have almost convinced SWMBO that work's function will be a boring event and there is no reaon for us to go.

As soon as I can commit one way or the other, you'll be the 1st to know.

Cheers

mossy

Screwy, we have fixed up the Main List.. :icon_cheers:

I think Mossyrocks said he may attend but haven't heard from him.
No word hrom the Phantom Santa- JimmyJack (Mate, no presents required just get your ass here so we can say thanks for the last 2 years.)

Who else have'nt we heard from lately? :huh:

Sqyre..

EDIT: Sorry Sully i missed you, you are now added to the list.. :icon_cheers:

Mossy i will add you to the list as a Maybe.

I also heard from JimmyJack he wont be joining us again.. :(

Sqyre...

Sqyre/Mrs Sqyre please lock me in as a definite attendee. I will bring a keg as well.

Cheers
Anthony

I would also like to attend, not sure what I will bring as the keg of Hefe I had earmarked must have a hole in it because it is now empty, I have a dozen IPA bottles but i might need to bring more than that hey?

I would also like to attend, not sure what I will bring as the keg of Hefe I had earmarked must have a hole in it because it is now empty, I have a dozen IPA bottles but i might need to bring more than that hey?

Your fine THB,
No beer nor food contribution is necessary...
if you can bring something it will be appeciated, but basically there will be a "cover charge" for covering cost of the spit roast pig and Monster Breaky.
The cost is yet to be calculated... it has averaged $20-25 for the last 2 years but i dont have a firm price yet...

Sqyre.. ;)

thats cool and pretty easy to pull together. i tstill think its nice to bring something along so i should have an australian pale ale there hopefully. buuut i kinda still need a lift to and from the venue... as my car still isn't fixed >>

If i brew a hefe on wednesday would that be too green to bring do you think, with a week and a half in the keg?

Chalk me up too please - I'll definitely be there. I won't be swapping sorry, but I'll be bringing a party keg of saazy summer ale.

Any other Sunny Coasters looking to car-pool for the trip down?

:icon_chickcheers:

Back