Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
Does that mean it'll start in-depth and end up inept?

:p

Cheers,

microbe

Pickin on man cus hiz speelins no gud is meen.... :blink:
I wents to skool fur 12 yeers, maid all da wey to grade 6 damit!

Dat's wer i lerned ta spel ma name!

Sqyre.. :angry:

So will you be joining us this year Microbe???
Great if you could.. :beer:
Sqyre...

Working on a pass out from SWMBO but they're few and far between.

:(

Cheers,

microbe

The NavPete 180B
With built in "I thunk it's thus way!" mode.. that takes you the scenic route to any destination. :p

Sqyre..

The NavPete 180B, although (Almost) obsolete was a top model in it's day.
When well lubricated it usually came up with a destination accuracy of 99.54% which was exceptional for a mechanical model at the time.
Perhaps Batz did not lubricate his NavPete enough? ;)

TP :beer:

How much can you move once the sun goes down? :huh:
Jump in the car and rock on over..have 1 or 2 tasty ales
and then retire for the night on a oh so comfy bed
then spring up up in the morning off to move more stuff..
easy!

Sqyre.. ;)

That's a very valid point. Keep me in as a maybe, I like the idea of a few brews to unwind. You guys generally turn in pretty early at these events don't ya? B)

Can anyone who knows this thing please bring the Carbonator to the swap? please......

cheers

Browndog

Can anyone who knows this thing please bring the Carbonator to the swap? please......

cheers

Browndog

Come on browny this might be better settled behind the Metropole or Federal, out of the cameras angle of view..

but hell bring him along too the swap for a bit of re edumacation .....

cheers

The NavPete 180B, although (Almost) obsolete was a top model in it's day.
When well lubricated it usually came up with a destination accuracy of 99.54% which was exceptional for a mechanical model at the time.
Perhaps Batz did not lubricate his NavPete enough? ;)

TP :beer:
I think similar models were available around the country, Pete. My family had a well loved NavBrian240. Guaranteed to get you there, but always took a "short cut" which wasn't exactly short. I think the routing algorithms on the old models were installed before they invented "shortest path" algorithms :lol: . One particular adventure of the NavBrian was a wrong turn on the outskirts of Ipswich which took the family through a petrol station at 80 k's. However, this was before I was around. Up to a point, the old models actually start performing better with age.

I just want a heads up on who likes oysters so I can get an idea of how many to bring...

I just want a heads up on who likes oysters so I can get an idea of how many to bring...
lol- you`re lucky I won`t be there... their used to be a restaurant at the top of main st. in Caloundra called Pelorous Jacks, did a seafood buffet every Fri and Sat nite. My Personal Best was 87 oysters one nite. The chef used to go white when he saw me come in :lol:

Come to think of it, that might be why they had to close. :(
$21.99 a head, 6.30-11 pm.

Ah, the memories :party:

stagga.

All right, lock me in as a definate. Thanks to a late afternoon call from the real estate agent, our settlement is pushed back 2 weeks. To where it was originally. I may be homeless at that time, but will bring along a keg of helles or octoberfest.

Awesome, jlm. Will be good to meet you. And that keg of helles/oktoberfest will go down a treat :p

Oh, and if you're coming to the swap and are not on the brewerhood mailing list, send me a PM with your email address, and we'll get you on there. It's good for all the sutff you don't want on a public forum ;)

Alternatively, you can sign up yourself (use your AHB name as your name so I know who you are) here: http://bigfathooker.com/mailman/listinfo/b...igfathooker.com

edit: drunk stupidity... edits in italics

Cheers Bonj, will send a PM. On the plus side of all this being dicked around I'll get to brew tomorrow.

I'm afraid i'm not a big fan of oyster's Stu...
But i'm sure a few of the boys will be keen..

jlm - Great to see you you will be joining us...

Sqyre.. ;)

Stu,

I LOVE :wub: oysters! Imagine what a normal adult male could eat andmultipy my quota by 3 :)

Cheers - Snow

oysters are great if they are smoked, or kilpatrick or mornay.. but raw they are just like balls of phlem someone else has spat into your mouth....

heheh ;)

oysters are great if they are smoked, or kilpatrick or mornay.. but raw they are just like balls of phlem someone else has spat into your mouth....

heheh ;)

That must have been awful :(

stagga.

Back