Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
At the risk of bringing this on topic (sorry), My first Saison of the season is looking good and you lot will be getting version 2 or 3 which are following in quick succession (and getting stronger & spicer), I'll decide on the keg closer to the day. Not long now B)

Edit: I posted this just for you Incider :p

I just need to a ) decide what to brew and b ) bloody well brew it. Got a run of Lagers going in the ferm fridge atm, so maybe one of those, if not a nice hoppy ale I'd imagine!

Winkle - sure they'll be great whichever is chosen!!! Looking forward to it!

Any yeah, not long to go - a little over 8 weeks peoples!

Cheers

At the risk of bringing this on topic (sorry), My first Saison of the season is looking good and you lot will be getting version 2 or 3 which are following in quick succession (and getting stronger & spicer), I'll decide on the keg closer to the day. Not long now B)

Edit: I posted this just for you Incider :p

Thanks Winkle - make sure you've got a tallie of your 'Hangover Helper' mild for me OK? :icon_cheers:

If I can find a damn screwdriver that fits in my new fridgemate i'll get brewing real soon for this. Probably a dark lager...

If I can find a damn screwdriver that fits in my new fridgemate i'll get brewing real soon for this. Probably a dark lager...

Fantastic :) :icon_chickcheers:

Ross

Ahh so you bought the last one you bugger. Went to order online and none left! Damn you...Sabotage I tells ya!

:p

So let me get this right..

We brew a really good beer, and swap it with other brewers that have brewed a really good beer..

This sounds like fun... :icon_cheers:

The last 3 times I went to Sqyres...I ended up with a cocky's cage mouth and 24 beers of mixed origin ....

But, I am one of the lucky ones that didnt end up with "BaarBra mouth" :icon_drunk:

Ahh so you bought the last one you bugger. Went to order online and none left! Damn you...Sabotage I tells ya!

:p
Haha nah I bought it ages ago off Ross for my chest freezer kegerator but never got around to hooking it up (I hadn't brewed for a month or two til last weekend). Now I have no cold kegs <_< as the other fridgemate is back on the fermenting fridge.

The last 3 times I went to Sqyres...I ended up with a cocky's cage mouth and 24 beers of mixed origin ....

It's a state of origin thing, cockys get the shit beers, plus some other nocturnal special treatment once they're in an alcoholic deep sleep. Otherwise they're not allowed across the border, it's kind of a state sport. We love havin you here Stu :icon_drool2:

It's a state of origin thing, cockys get the shit beers, plus some other nocturnal special treatment once they're in an alcoholic deep sleep. Otherwise they're not allowed across the border, it's kind of a state sport. We love havin you hear Stu :icon_drool2:

Mmmm.....Cane Toad mouth.....

Screwy.... I think we are both going to have to get drunk and watch the boys become children ... :D

You could bring a stump and redeem yourself :lol: maybe even receive honorary QLD citizenship for a whole 24hrs and ensure a safe return across the border. Just don't wear blue, couldn't be responsible for your safety.

Screwy.... I think we are both going to have to get drunk and watch the boys become children ... :D

Yep, as usual, takes a couple of sober old hands to take care of em :lol:

Have stump...will travel....but I wear black....cant be seen at night....and sexy girls like black... :D

Unfortunately blokes due to family circumstances am pulling out of the swap, dates just haven't worked out for me and am making the move to beautiful sunny and warm Victoria <_< F..king spewin to say the least, was looking forward to drunkedly swaying and stumbling around pretending to know anything about beer and putting stretcher beds together. Oh yeah and HTFU Sean.

Cheers

Unfortunately blokes due to family circumstances am pulling out of the swap, dates just haven't worked out for me and am making the move to beautiful sunny and warm Victoria <_< F..king spewin to say the least, was looking forward to drunkedly swaying and stumbling around pretending to know anything about beer and putting stretcher beds together. Oh yeah and HTFU Sean.

Cheers

That right there is A BUGGER

Pitty mate you fit right in here.

That right there is A BUGGER

Pitty mate you fit right in here.

Well apart from being married to his sister and the sombrero.

Gotta say I'll miss ya hombrey, but as a bloke who looks for the good in situations. Now we have somewhere to stay in Victoria.

Jay

has everybody started practicing for the swap's festivities yet?

Lobby :D :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well....

Apart from the lack of bagpipes, it looks like a stolen home vid from last years swap...

It was only a matter of time before the QLD swap party made it to you tube..

And to think them Adelaide boys are free and fancy... :lol:

Back