Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
You just dont want to share your beer now that your QLD champion :D

The worst part about it is the only beer provided last year was VB and some other light beer on tap. This is at Tattersalls!

What time does the swap start on Saturday?

We usually start converging on The Shed mid morning but the beers are not swapped until most beers have arrived, about mid arvo.

Hmm, in that case I'm back in the case swap and will be the only sober guy there :rolleyes: so I can head back in the arvo.

Last year my work went to the Plough Inn, VB and Gold and (after a workers revolt) stubbies of Coopers.
I went to Sqyres :) , I win.

We generally have our work xmas party at tattersall's too kram (my boss is probably the only member who is a tradie), personally I'd go the swap...... The food's great but man they need to work on their beer selection, last time I think I managed to get a Bitburger, or you can get an ice cold goldie in a chilled pewter mug :icon_vomit: . Serious.
Anyway I'm gonna put myself down as an attendee, will probably bring a keg of whatever's palatable in the fridge.

Oh and Lobby, I'm just up the road at Mansfield, sorry, MANsfield so you can grab a lift with me if you want.

I have binned the work Xmas parties the last two years and they are lavish affairs - but, you can't beat the Brewerhood camaraderie, Mr & Mrs Sqyres hospitality :beer: and the cute roast piggy! And then there's the beer!

And then there is a goat and Baa Bra! :D

Just a little teaser...

Picture_003sml.jpg09_12_06_1628.jpg

PC090011_1.JPG09_12_06_1925.jpg

post_778_1196557664_thumb.jpgDSC_8815.jpg

Sqyre... :D

Ahh yes, the obligatory drunken rendition of Khe Sanh.

Ahh yes, the obligatory drunken rendition of Khe Sanh.

And you'll have to email out your excellent 'Khe Sanh' rules before the swap so everyone complies Bonj! :D

InCider.

(I have a 'hair helicopter' exception!) :lol:

I'm working on the revised rules, which will incorporate all the agreed upon revisions to the first set. Stay tuned!

If you're not on the brewerhood list, you don't want to miss this, so PM my your email address and I'll add you.

I'm working on the revised rules, which will incorporate all the agreed upon revisions to the first set. Stay tuned!

If you're not on the brewerhood list, you don't want to miss this, so PM my your email address and I'll add you.

Are you going to include penalties for 'last train out of Sydney' and 'I was long pay packets lean' etc?

Batz has joined the swap list.... :super:

Sqyre... :D

I dont want to Panic anyone but as of this Saturday it will be only 6 weeks to Case Swap... :blink:

Sqyre... :unsure:

Wayne asked me to contribute a few bottles of my 'finest' to give you QLDers a taste of some SA beer.

I was a tad reluctant at first as i suspected they wouldnt actually make it to the swap........ tis a long thirsty drive after all.

Will be giving him the last 2 bottles of the batch of Golden Ale that scored 46/50 in ANAWBS for you lot to share and send back any comments you may have. Judges comments are all well and good but feedback from your peers is priceless IMO.

Enjoy! :party:

DrSmurto

"Rootin Saison" is bleching merrily out of the airlock this morning. Bring it on.

Back