Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
Bottled the Bat Beer this morning....in PETs Bonj :lol:

What a PITA bottling is !

So my brew will be ready to drink,and so should everyone else's,none of this drink in one month B.S. You've all known about the swap since the 5th Jan.

Batz

So my brew will be ready to drink,and so should everyone else's,none of this drink in one month B.S. You've all known about the swap since the 5th Jan.

Batz
Oh Crap :unsure:

Jeez, I only just brewed mine this morning, a Tripel (came in 5th and got an individual score of 42 in the QABC) and the AIPA that got 1st. At this stage I don't know what to bottle and what to put over the bar. Any preferences?

cheers

Browndog

Mine will be drinkable before Xmas, it is a Xmas case swap after all.

Mine will be drinkable before Xmas, it is a Xmas case swap after all.

correct_answer.gif

Don't even know what day i'm brewing yet!

You need some structure in your life,I know when I am brewing...don't know when I am working :icon_chickcheers:

Batz

Jeez, I only just brewed mine this morning, a Tripel (came in 5th and got an individual score of 42 in the QABC) and the AIPA that got 1st. At this stage I don't know what to bottle and what to put over the bar. Any preferences?

cheers

Browndog

For no particular reason I vote for the Tripel in the bottle.
Actually maybe just so I can be sure to enjoy it in a proper glass :)

WTF

We have to brew our own beer for the swap... :unsure:

I was just going to grab a case of VB longnecks at the Woodhill bottl'o on the way :ph34r:

For no particular reason I vote for the Tripel in the bottle.
Actually maybe just so I can be sure to enjoy it in a proper glass :)

Done ! Tripel goes in the bottle. AIPA behind the bar.

cheers

Browndog

Get the lightstruck ones that have been sitting on the palette in the sun. :p

Shall do..

And if they have any Melbourne Bitter, I will get some of that to...

Warm of course, cause it will be cheaper... :)

Well, not looking good for me now, the ute's just received a bad bill of health (ie: the kind you don't try and drive 4000km) and taking the calais would be a thousand dollar plus round trip just for the fuel........ :eek: not gonna get that past the missus in a million years, so it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it. Try again next year...:( Hopefully I'll have a new ute by then...... <_<

Sorry guys, I know you were looking forward to having your own kiwi to pick on :lol:

Come on Dom ,, $145 up on a direct flight on friday morning and $169 back on the monday direct , no haveing too drive and I'm sure someone can pick you up... would be cheeper than fuel one way anyway...

Cheers

Bottling tomorrow, I hope its as good as the one we were drinking hot on Saturday.

i claim exemption from batz' call for all beers to be drinkable on swap day! uni student here, getting worse treatment from my assignments here than my undies did from sqyre at the July swap. it will be in a bottle (hopefully) and i GUESS you could drink it...

Lobby

Took the morning off work to brew the swap beer, better go smoothly or i'll be off for the whole day!

Back