Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
Ah hah, found some "fairly cheep" canned blueberries @ Coles so you lot might get to sample my Bluewit in the arvo before I take it to poison people at a 60th birthday.

The "Rootin' Saison" is finally bottled & lids are numbered - should be around 6.8% ABV after secondary fermentation. Quite light smooth and fruity at the moment. Now I just have to complete the graphic graphics for the lable and its all done. B)
Better get cracking NickB :p

LOL Winkle, I've already brewed mine. Should be in the fermenter over the next couple of days, the a week with the dry hops in. Should be ready to drink I reckon!

Cheers

I just had a call from our Authorised Representative PistolPatch in WA.

And his last beer had 160gms of Galaxy, therefore ruling him out of the WA Xmas Case Swap. :lol:
So what does this mean for The Brewerhood? We are being graced with a visit from the longest poster in the history of the internet! :party:

So lock up your daughters, kegs & keyboards and be ready for Tropical Cyclone Pistol Patch! :super:

InCider.

Ah man, I'm gonna miss out on all the action by just visiting in the arvo

So what does this mean for The Brewerhood? We are being graced with a visit from the longest poster in the history of the internet!

I can neither confirm nor deny this. :huh:
I shall consult with the Minister for Inter-State Affairs as soon as she wakes up... . ("Affairs" :rolleyes: .)

Sqyre.. ;)

Well, not looking good for me now, the ute's just received a bad bill of health (ie: the kind you don't try and drive 4000km) and taking the calais would be a thousand dollar plus round trip just for the fuel........ not gonna get that past the missus in a million years, so it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it. Try again next year... Hopefully I'll have a new ute by then......

Sorry guys, I know you were looking forward to having your own kiwi to pick on

And whats your story?... HTFU Dom. Just pay the man and get the ciggarette lighter fixed!! :angry:
Oh well, maybe next year hey?... :icon_cheers:

Sqyre.. ;)

Ah man, I'm gonna miss out on all the action by just visiting in the arvo

Kram,
vehicles have been know to "mysteriously" breakdown at the xmas case swaps... :unsure:
Just ask Ducatiboy Stu... His car broke down at an xmas swap after stopping in for an hour to say "HI!"...
He ended up having to stay the night..
Must have been dodgy wiring, cause it started up fine in the morning...

Sqyre... :p

Kram,
vehicles have been know to "mysteriously" breakdown at the xmas case swaps... :unsure:
Just ask Ducatiboy Stu... His car broke down at an xmas swap after stopping in for an hour to say "HI!"...
He ended up having to stay the night..
Must have been dodgy wiring, cause it started up fine in the morning...

Sqyre... :p

Yeah...for some reason it happened just after Ross handed me my 3rd beer..... :ph34r:

I've woken up with some dodgy wiring there too. That's why I'm going back! (and to see my kids again) :lol:

i thought i woke up with some dodgy wiring at the July swap. turns out it was just my undies all the way up my crack

Wear and underwire bra at Xmas to really conduct the love! :lol:

dont wear a condom at christmas to really transmit the love!

is that what your calling it now? dont do that too much or you will go blind and grow hands on your palms

is that what your calling it now? dont do that too much or you will go blind and grow hands on your palms

Well I don't want to go down the path you've gone Lobby so I'll stop :lol:

So what does this mean for The Brewerhood? We are being graced with a visit from the longest poster in the history of the internet! :party:

So lock up your daughters, kegs & keyboards and be ready for Tropical Cyclone Pistol Patch! :super:

He is only doing this to make me jealous! Lock up your daughter.... more like lock up your neighbours!

Back