Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
attachicon.gif
totes.JPG

oh you...
Kenneth%20Williams%20%20Carry%20On%20Again%20Doctor%201969_zpsy9jxqfy1.jpg

I tried to place an order on the FP web-sight-thing last night via my credit card, but your internets turned it down. Repeatedly. Eventually used the same card via paypal on the first try, so it's not my fault (oooerrr). Was a bit of a pain missus, and thought you should know.

syl said:
Dang. Broke until the 15th - can I organise some sacks though bro? Need a couple of hundred kg's for an upcoming contract.
Haha that is epic

lfc_ozzie said:
Quick question hopefully this is the right place, sent a few questions about an order I wanna place this week via your online contact form last night, just curious what the eta is on responses via this method or should I of just emailed you directly via the address on the site? Thanks in advance :)
Hey Mate,

We are very active to all questions and contact made - I have no outstanding web contacts to reply to? Please feel free to email, call, Facebook or post here for whatever you need....

You can PM me or email andrew@ or sales@ FP and it will be quickly answered....

Cheers
Andrew

@ Bridges and Yob - Carry on.

Cocko said:
Hope so, mate, they went pretty quick!

As Yob kindly mentioned, your quote was from a while ago, our grain holding is now extensive, possibly the best in Australia, just saying :ph34r:

Gladfield is now one of our leading sellers and so it should be - If you haven't tried it, please do, it is worth it. I now personally use it exclusively and my efficiency and beer has never been better!

Carry on.
Yep must have been in the 20 as got my experimental hop sample.. Excellent service as always getting the order the day after ordering.

Ok, a quick game of Bad News / Good News!

Bad News is:

Full Pint will be closed for the first 3 1/2 weeks of September. We are away from 1st of September and back on 24th September. A huge apology for any inconvenience.

Good news is:

To help you stock up and get through in our absence, we have a sale until Friday 28th of August at 10% OFF STOREWIDE!! Blichmann, Grain Fathers, Ss Brewtech, Pumps, Hops, the lot. Also, to avoid yeast sitting ageing in our fridge when it should be eating up your brew we are doing 20% OFF ALL YEASTS! Stock up my friends. Pricing is while Stock last only.

[Discount appears at check out or view cart]

More good news is that on our return, we will be landing massive fresh yeast shipments, expanding our range, more specials, demo days, getting ready to open doors full time and heaps of other next level stuff…

Thank you for your understanding and continued support. Email/internet access will be intermittent during this period so please bear with us if you are awaiting any communication responses.

Shoot me an email if you need any further information.

Cheers
Andrew

hello new 19 + 9.5L kegs, a refacto, bits and bobs and a handful of shiny new liquid yeasts! :beerbang: :drinks: :kooi:

GrumpyPaul said:
Cocko ...some prick called Andrew has hacked your account
Nah, I am trying out a new handle - 'Andrew' Thoughts?

dean1639 said:
I should have waited until today instead of last night to place that order [emoji35]
Sorry mate, I guess you need to order again at discount and make up for it :p - Seriously though, make a note on your next order and I will look after you.

Nullnvoid said:
Cocko is a decent sort of a bloke, I'm sure he will help you out......or charge you extra :)
:D

How about MANDREW? And good luck with the breast enhancement in Thailand. You deserve it!

Will you be posting before you order yeast, or shall I contact you for something special?

Cocko said:
Nah, I am trying out a new handle - 'Andrew' Thoughts?
Thoughts? What are they....ever one here knows I don't put any thought into my posts.

Mardoo said:
How about MANDREW? And good luck with the breast enhancement in Thailand. You deserve it!
MANDREW? isnt that the feminine form of MARDOO?

Mardoo said:
I hereby swear to stop giving a business owner shit in his own thread. Only fair methinks. :)
Where's the sport in that??

I'll still buy stuff, mind... :super:

Mardoo said:
I hereby swear to stop giving a business owner shit in his own thread. Only fair methinks. :)

Stop swearing in my thread! :p

BTW: Shoot me a email RE: any special order yeast - order will be made our day of return, after the break - 25th September.

Cheers!

Mardoo said:
True.
It's all tongue in cheek fun that Cocko (hopefully) takes all in a good spirit, but we're a bit persistent with it and I'm pretty sure he's the only one on the whole forum who cops it.
Poor *******.
Hopefully it's never caused any negative impression amongst potential customers of his. Hopefully much the opposite in fact - you've obviously gotta be a pretty good bloke to gracefully cop the amount of shit we deal out and still show a bit of humour in return. And we who've met him obviously believe that he is, given we keep poking fun at him.
But it's probably best not to do it in his own retail forum.

I think I'll try to resist the unearthly temptation of giving cocko a little dirty ribbing in future.

At least in this thread....

Latest posts

Back