The Foragers Drop

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone seen Mike? ;)

Made it home early morning! couldn't sleep crashed hard last night!
View attachment 107486 Back home after a awesome weekend.
Massive Congratulation and admiration to Jesse and Sandy on creating some such an awesome venue. The place is amazing. So good to catch up with the AHB crew again and definitely a great night by all. Sorry I didn't get too many pics. Did get one of the pool table though which was a lot of fun.
Idzy and I won that game!

Cracking good night!
Somewhere along the way I lost a half day, I recall getting through as many different IPA's as I could find then a RIS on pump then some food then lots of different RIS and then looked at the time and it was 3am!
The venue is awesome and good to see it filled with regular people enjoying great beer.
Will return.
If only there was a "B" the night would have been complete!

20170806_003938.jpg

first glance I thought those were some weird fucked up teeth..

From Foragers:
Dust is starting to settle now and we are beginning to see the rhythm and we can start the fine tuning, Ive been stunned at the response from the local community, the need for this "here" comments Ive had already, the happy.. very happy.. looks on faces and the comments Ive been getting is honestly heart warming.

Im indeed a very proud father right now of a third baby

Great to see the venue is from AHB members!!! I'm heading there for the first time this afternoon. Can't wait...as hung over as I am. Nothing a RIS can't fix.

Curtains on the windows! The place is ready for topless staff. We've seen Yob in a sky diving suit, now prepare to be shocked. ;-)

Curtains on the windows! The place is ready for topless staff. We've seen Yob in a sky diving suit, now prepare to be shocked. ;-)

Curtains are required for Lock ins :party:

Im spewing I didnt get a bucks when I was doing the functions of the former business.. I could have made that epic

you seen what an explicit entertainment vcglr license is worth, enjoy your door charge.

a paltry $37k... :thumbsdown:

There were a few bucks nights run under the former business there.. I could be wrong but function venues are different than an open to public bar operation, im not considering it just saying it would have been fun to run a bucks night when we were closing the former business

Back