Beerkat - Kegs & Growlers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mtb said:
On a different tangent Beerkat - are you guys looking to stock the 10L "mini" kegs like those sold here? Faults aside (and maybe after all this is sorted out) I reckon a fair few people would get on board, seeing as they would assumedly take the same fittings as their smaller counterparts.
Hey MTB we are looking at stocking the 10L, we tried to get them in last year but they weren't manufacturing them yet. They do take the same fittings. We'll keep you posted!

Those 10L would be handy as a 4th keg in the keg king kegerator. If they are the same diameter as the 5L.

Posts discussing other retail products and retailer obligations have been moved to the mini kegs thread.

All conversation that is not relevant should be taken to the other thread and not hijack a sponsors sale thread.

Just thought I'd pitch in here and say that while purchasing my Birthday present (5L mini keg plus double ball lock spear), my wife had fantastic service from you guys. Cheers, Shannon & Graham. :)

Hey guys

Just letting you know we're having a sale over at Beerkat on our Double Wall Flip Top Growlers - $40ea for one week and you go into the draw to win a Mini Keg Pack :beer: :beerbang:

AHB _ BB.001.jpeg

Hi everyone, we've received our replacement kegs and they're ready to be shipped. We've been in contact with those that have affected kegs over the past month or so, however can we ask that you please make contact asap if you have purchased ours and not made contact with us directly so that we can arrange new kegs to be shipped to you. Those that have already advised, please let us know if your address details have changed since your original order asap as shipping will commence tomorrow.

I will have Graham advise an update on the kegs we have had re-passivated locally.

Thanks, Shannon :)

Thumbs up to Beerkat. I just bought my first 5l mini keg set up and it was a pleasure to deal with Shannon and the team at Beerkat. I'll start saving for the next purchase.

Hey guys,

Here's a couple of cool options for your Mini Keg and Growler systems.

These will be available in Soon

View attachment 95349View attachment 95350View attachment 95351

1. SS Check Valve – Regulator Saver $20
  • Enhance your regulator system, Helps Prevent fluid return into your regulator when laying down or force carbonating.
  • Be the first to get one of our exclusive to Beerkat, SS Check-valves.

2. Co2 Multi-pump – Mini Keg & Growler $25
  • Hate that feeling of running out of Co2 to pressure your pour, Never worry again……run out of gas simply use the hand pump option or use the hand pump option only.
  • Be the first to get one of our exclusive to Beerkat, Co2 Multi-pump systems
Let us know your interest and we will let you know as soon as they land, cheers

Graham Boyd

What happened to the C02 Multi-pumps?

Hey guys

We're offering an ongoing AHB Discount @ www.beerkat.com.au

Enter coupon code: AHB10% to receive 10% off storewide. This code has been set on our site permanently for members.

Beerkat Gear
  • 1.89L, 3.78L & 5L Mini Kegs / 8L Mini Kegs will be a new stock item and arrive in two weeks
  • Stainless Steel Keg Spears - Cross Bar & Double Ball Lock Spears
  • Plastic Keg Taps
  • Keg Cooler Sleeves - 2L, 3.78L & 5L & 8L (*Backorders 3.78, 5L & 8L - new stock arriving in two weeks) ** 8L are a new stock item
  • Double Wall & Single Wall Growlers
  • Squealers
  • Co2
  • Carbonation Caps (mini kegs)
  • Pressure Relief Caps (mini kegs)
  • Soda Stream Converters (mini kegs)
  • Glass Growlers
  • Mini Pumps - will be on our site this weekend
Shop @ http://www.beerkat.com.au/shop-products/

We can combine any product combination you like, just send us an email with your product combination if you don't see it online and we will sort you out with a combined price.

Any questions, just let us know.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hey guys

We're offering an ongoing AHB Discount @ www.beerkat.com.au

Enter coupon code: AHB10% to receive 10% off storewide. This code has been set on our site permanently for members.

Beerkat Gear
  • 1.89L, 3.78L & 5L Mini Kegs / 8L Mini Kegs will be a new stock item and arrive in two week

Cheers

Hey BK,

8L MINI KEGS!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Any indications on what these will cost?

Cheers,
Jase

Hi buddy, I was thinking of buying one of these. Would you recommend, thankyou
There were some problems with the ones I purchased, however these have been replaced and the replacements have been great and I am not out of pocket for the replacement process as the total cost of replacing was consumed by Beerkat.
The service and transparency provided by Beerkat has been fantastic, if I were to purchase more I would not look anywhere else but Beerkat.

Hey BK,

8L MINI KEGS!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Any indications on what these will cost?

Cheers,
Jase
Hi Jase

We have had the 8L for a while but haven't had a chance to add them to our site as we've been flat out, sorry! We plan to add them tomorrow along with the fluid out post conversion kits - hogs spear to double ball lock conversion and mini pumps.

They will be retailing for $89.

Cheers!

There were some problems with the ones I purchased, however these have been replaced and the replacements have been great and I am not out of pocket for the replacement process as the total cost of replacing was consumed by Beerkat.
The service and transparency provided by Beerkat has been fantastic, if I were to purchase more I would not look anywhere else but Beerkat.

Thanks for the feedback Brad. Great to hear everything is going well with the new kegs!

Thanks just want to make sure they do what there supposed to do. The last thing I want is a glass full of froth. Cheers

Back