• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

SYD-Inner-West - Kegs, Kegerator, Fermentasaurus, Co2Cylinders, BrewPi, Mini Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olliegosnell

Reaction score
****Update****

Everything has been sold. I got much more interest in this than I anticipated so apologies if I didn't reply to you. Been a busy few days having to sell half the house!

****Update****
Moving overseas and storage is not an option, so everything MUST GO!
It is all in working order and has been kept indoors. Had a great time with this setup and will be very sad to say goodbye to it. Brew rig has been sold already.

I will offer discounts on multiple purchases. The more I can sell in one go the bigger the discount.

Everything below is pickup only in Marrickville NSW, 2204. Only exception is the Tilt, which I will post if needed.

1x Kegking Series 4 Kegerator - 2x SS Intertap w/ font
$180
Works like a charm. About 3 years old. Will come with font/taps removed. Includes everything except the inner shelf (Which is removed to fit kegs). Includes a 4-way gas splitter screwed inside. As far as I can tell it is this model, but possibly with slightly older version of intertaps
https://www.keg-king.com.au/keg-master-series-4-double-tap-ss.html.html

2x Ball Lock Corny Kegs
$55 each or both for $100
Both hold pressure. New o-rings and lids on both.​

1x Fermentasaurus w/ pressure kit
$60
Note: Leg stand has been cut in half, so the stand is shorter and a little less sturdy. This was done so that it fits in my fridge. New stands are available on the KegKing site if you really wanted one.
-Includes KK spunding valve & pressure kit​

1x Tilt Hydrometer (version 2 I believe)
$35
Great in the fermentasaurus. Comes with a few spare batteries. Will ship this at buyers expense.​

1x 6.8kg Co2 Cylinder, Kegking, Like new
$100
Approx 3/4 full
Comes with working regulator​

1x 2.6kg Co2 Cylinder, Kegking, Like new
$80
Approx 3/4 full
Comes with working regulator​

2x Mini kegs with premium regulator, taps and bulbs
$40
Good condition, reg works well, looks like this but with one larger keg and no jacket.
https://aussiehomebrewer.com/media/...soda-stream-converter.10173/full?d=1485574266

Other bits and pieces I will throw in for free with purchases. First come first serve
Sodastream adaptor
Misc keg lines
Kegking line clamp set
Tub style fermenter
Leftover hops
Pin and ball lock disconnects
Bench capper
Cheap mill
Other bits and bobs​

Last edited:
keen on the tilt if its in good condition? And what colour is it as i already have an orange one. I'm also in marrickville

I’m keen on the mini kegs & reg, bench capper and the fermentasauraus.

Just in Hurlstone Park, so can drop over tonight?

Is the BrewPi available still?

This would knock a lot off my shopping list!

keen on the tilt if its in good condition? And what colour is it as i already have an orange one. I'm also in marrickville
Tilt is in good condition and is Red Color. You were first in so holding it for you. PM me if you want to buy. Can pickup after 7 Wed-Fri this week or on Weekend.

I’d like the kegs and possibly the regulator if someone just needs gas and you’re happy to split. Any keg lines and clamps would also be awesome. Can pickup tomorrow. Cheers
Adam

Hey Ollie. I'm actually in the reverse position. Just came back from overseas and looking to gear up. Seems perfect. If you want an easy sale - I'll take the lot.

I live in Stanmore, so can pick up whenever.

Put me down for next in line for the tilt if huez bails out, I tipped mine down the drain today and lost it [emoji37]

Hey team, had much more interest in this than I had planned!
Working through some offers now. Will update the post/reply as I can.

1x Tilt Hydrometer (version 2 I believe)
$35
Great in the fermentasaurus. Comes with a few spare batteries. Will ship this at buyers expense.​
Why is this so cheap?!
All of it is the best sale we've had in a while. Wish I was online last night...

Why is this so cheap?!
All of it is the best sale we've had in a while. Wish I was online last night...
Its cheap because I am dumb and didnt really do research into what these things go for. Also wanted a quick sell :).
Post now updated.

Latest posts

Back