• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale (Melb/Sunbury) Complete All Grain BIAB brewing and kegging set up

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big78sam

Frequent poster - My post count is no reflection o
Reaction score
$650. Listed elsewhere. Photos are here Log into Facebook

This gear is priced to sell. It's everything you need to start brewing and kegging. You will see from the list that all the major components (with the exception of the older fridges) are the best brands as I wanted quality.

I haven’t brewed in some time and need to make space. At this stage I want to sell these in one lot. If there isn’t a buyer for everything, I will consider separating them in a few weeks.
This includes:
• BIAB bag
• Birko 40L urn
• Thermometer
• 20L pots (x2)
• Crankenstein grain mill. This comes with a stand, hand crank and hopper. Milling your own grain will save you heaps in the long run and gives you the convenience to brew whenever you want.
• Various hoses for transferring beer
• Mash paddle

For fermentation

This set up gives you complete temperature controls during fermentation. This is one of the most important things to get right if you want good results. You can set the target temperature and your tolerance and the STC-100 will turn on the fridge or heat belt as necessary to keep your fermentation temperature in the perfect spot.
• Fermentation fridge (see photos, this is rusty internally but does what it needs to do)
• Wired up STC-1000
• Heat belt
• 25L Fermenter
• O2 bottle with aeration stone. The stone is a bit rusty so you may want to buy a new one. I had a small regulator but can’t find it. We’re doing a garage cleanup so if I find it, I will include it
• Hydrometer

For kegging

• 19 or 20L corny kegs (x6). All have been cleaned and tested and are holding pressure. This includes a spare lid.
• Keg fridge with chalk board paint on the freezer door. The freezer works really well so this gives you extra freezer space. Drip tray also attached to the door. The fridge fits 4 corny kegs.
• 3x perlick flow control taps (no more frustration and wasted beer trying to balance your set up). These are through the door of the fridge.
• 2.6kg Keg King C02 bottle (partially full).
• Micromatic Co2 dual gauge regulator. The gauge showing the pressure inside the bottle broke when the bottle fell over. The one showing the regulated pressure works perfectly. This is the important one as it shows the pressure you are using to carbonate and dispense.
• All of the fittings and line needed and set up. These are John guest quick connect fittings. It includes a non return valve.
• Picnic taps (x2) for dispensing on the go
• Home made hop rocket (this goes between your keg and the tap and is used for running your beer through fresh hops, coffee, cacao nibs, etc)

Miscellaneous

• A 25L esky with manifold if you want to move to 3v brewing later
• Sample glasses and paddles (x3) so you can do beer paddle samples for visitors
• Sodastream C02 bottle in case your main bottle runs out. This needs an adapter and as with the O2 regulator, if I can find it, I will include it.
• 1L and 2L erlenmeyer flasks
• Stir plate and stir bars so you can propagate your own yeast
• Tubes for yeast samples
• ½ large bottle of starsan no rinse sanitiser
• Growler so you can take away your kegged beer.
• Brewing salts and whirfloc
• Coffee plunger for hop extraction
• I can include some empty beer bottles if you want them.

Last edited:
This is sold.

Latest posts

Back