Mini Keg Accessories Bulk.Buy. (Beerkat)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..it looks like BeerKat added the wrong Spork :lol:
I have invited you

Brilliant, thanks :)
That bloke is long gone, afaik
I vote we delete his profile to avoid further confusion :lol:

I agree, he hasn't been online since 2015

Or at least rename his profile to Splade

mtb said:
Am listed for a double ball lock spear in the spreadsheet but I didn't list myself as wanting one - sending the total minus $47 for the spear.
No worries MTB, someone must have put you down for one on the list by mistake, thanks for letting us know.

I've also got my name with a double ball lock spear that I did have down (did have a double ball lock spear set though). I can send through the payment less $47.

Should I have received a PM with payment details? Can't see one...

sp0rk said:
There's gonna be a sexting round???
Gee, these bulk buys are getting more and more lewd each time
Yep there is now mate, its the only way we can stay on board.........lol
typical me, big fingers small phone, in a rush.

Cheers mate

Jack of all biers said:
All paid up Beerkat and PM'd re details. Reluctant to post my details on a spreadsheet on a publicly available forum.
Yep understand, will improve our process for the next round mate.
Cheers G
Beerkat

marc280 said:
I've also got my name with a double ball lock spear that I did have down (did have a double ball lock spear set though). I can send through the payment less $47.

Should I have received a PM with payment details? Can't see one...
Hey Marc,

Sorry mate, missed a couple of people
Understand regarding the double ball lock spear, so just need to subtract the $47 all good.

Cheers mate,

Graham

mtb said:
..it looks like BeerKat added the wrong Spork :lol:
I have invited you

sp0rk said:
Brilliant, thanks :)
That bloke is long gone, afaik
I vote we delete his profile to avoid further confusion :lol:
Thanks for your help MTB, I'm just finding my way around the forum so have made a couple of errors. Shannon's the forum Guru, appreciate your understanding guys.

Just a quick update gentlemen, we've started packing orders. WA labour day holiday Monday, unfortunately no couriers tomorrow. We are still waiting on the Multi-pump should arrive midweek. Thanks gents for quick turnaround through PayPal etc your gear will be on its way very soon.

Cheers [emoji482] Graham

Lewie17 said:
Where are the prices?
They're earlier in the thread but this bulk buy has closed. You'll need to keep an eye out to see if there is another one.

Back