FULL PINT: Closing Down.....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocko

Oh Dear..
Reaction score
FULL PINT is Closing Down…

…Well in its current form.

We have been developing some hardware items, so if/when they come through we may move forward with them under the FP brand - Also, a group is interested in buying Full Pint, so it may continue under new ownership but will be moving location but still with a big online presence, this will be in negotiation over the coming weeks.

Until then, FP will be operating until our stock is sold - To You, the end user at great prices or the new owner. Priority is move our perishables as quickly as possible, so ALL Yeast is now $2 [Whats Left :unsure: ] and All grain is being cleared in pre-measured amount, NOT Milled for $2.50 per kg. Happy to Mill it for you if needed but it need to be in the set amounts listed. Stay tuned for discounts across the board or feel free to make reasonable offers on stock to me via email and it will be considered.

I will also take this opportunity to thank everyone who has supported us over the last few years, the customers and support have been amazing and will be missed.

Warmest regards and many cheers!!

Andrew - Full Pint.

From a customer, thanks and best wishes on future endeavors, in brewing or not.

That's a shame Cocko. I've bought a few things from FP over the last few of years and my dealings have been very positive.

All the best.

Thanks for ordering weird yeasts for me Andrew! Your service has been exemplary. Nothing I can fault, other than not having more $$ to buy more bling from you. I hope you're successful with your hardware development. I look forward to seeing what you come up with! So maybe you'll have time to host a case swap now? ;)

Sad face.

Best of luck with whatever comes next. I will always cherish the FP stickers adorning my mash tun

Sorry to hear it wasn't working out and you need to re-focus. If it's any consolation, I just placed an order so the money can still end up in your pocket. ;)

Are you open sat? Postage quote was $1000. Bit much for me!

Dangit, half way through ordering the belgian saison yeasts and they ran out :(

Thanks for all the well wishes and kind words guys! Respect.

jibba02 said:
Are you open sat? Postage quote was $1000. Bit much for me!
Not open Saturday - the $1000 freight is a default so you contact us, just means you have gone over our 22kg limit and it needs to be entered manually. Please call or email and we can sort it out.

Cheers

Nooooooo!!!!
Very sad to hear you're not continuing on with this.
I've obviously not been your most lucrative customer, but i've always really liked having you so close with such great quality stock.
Customer service has always excelled.
Like Mardoo, if only i had more cash to throw at you!!

Best of luck with the next stage.
Hope to see you at future gatherings to discuss YIAC :lol:

Does this mean you'll be free to make it to the Vic Case Swap in Shepp on friday?!?
:rolleyes:

technobabble66 said:
Nooooooo!!!!
Very sad to hear you're not continuing on with this.
I've obviously not been your most lucrative customer, but i've always really liked having you so close with such great quality stock.
Customer service has always excelled.
Like Mardoo, if only i had more cash to throw at you!!

Best of luck with the next stage.
Hope to see you at future gatherings to discuss YIAC :lol:

Does this mean you'll be free to make it to the Vic Case Swap in Shepp on friday?!?
:rolleyes:

Thanks, mate. Not Shepp but should be at the xmas one...... Where is it again? :p :lol:

Sorry to hear this Andrew but all the very best for the future! I enjoyed my time as an employee and a customer.
Cheers!

Well I just popped through an order to take some stock off your hands. :)

mofox1 said:
Oi! who pilfered the funk town pale just before I hit the payment button!

lucky bugger...
:) quick and the dead my friend.

I havnt been around here much or ordered to often from fp (2-3 orders I think) but its sad to see you closing down

All the best with your future endeavours mate.

Sorry to hear this Andrew it's been so good to have a quality HB outlet close to home.
Best wishes for the future.

Cheers & Beers

Latest posts

Back