Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spiesy

Illmatic
Reaction score
Hey AHB posse,

*Preface*
Whilst there have been a few threads targeted at certain aspects of our business, i.e. our launch, feedback on new strains, new products etc., we'll use this one thread for updates from here on in to avoid cluttering the board.

We really appreciate the support of AHB members so far, and hope that you've appreciated the service and products we provide.
It's only getting bigger and better from here on in...

Cheers,

Spiesy @ Full Pint :kooi:

NEW PRODUCT: WLN1000 White Labs Yeast Nutrient

Used to increase the health of yeast. Improves fermentation and re-pitching performance.
Contains diammonium phosphate, essential vitamins and co-factors, nitrogen (amino acids, proteins, and peptides) and minerals. Effective boost for first and/or late generation yeast slurry.
If grist is not 100% malt, then yeast nutrient can help make up for lack of nutrients.
For commercial use, each vial contains 28g, enough for 5bbls.
For homebrew use, each 1/2 tsp. from the vial is good for a 19l batch.

awesome to see an expanded range of white labs products, this one has peptides so i'm sure if you use it your beer will be kicking goals!

Just recieved my order from these guys. Quick shipping and packaged very well. Plus the delivery tracking emails came in quite handy. Thanks again

My order of valves and fittings turned up quicker than Reece can freight Plumbing supplies to where I'm living, cheers.
I'll be in for some 3 way valves and another pump once I finalize the set out of the new brewery.

djar007 said:
Hey spiesy. Site looks awesome. Grain prices are all showing at 5 cents.
Thanks mate. Prices shown in main price field are per 10g. The title states the kilo rate.

Sadly we discovered a limitation in our website - cannot charge by volume, and this was what we considered the best way round it.

(I thought I made a post last night concerning this - but it seems to have disappeared… I wonder if this has anything to do with the 8,000 beers that were consumed?).

Anyway...

We are now stocking GRAIN at Full Pint!

We're very happy to announce that Full Pint can now offer you the three essentials for recipe creation and brewing; yeast, hops and grain - alongside the rest of our growing catalogue.

Current brands stocked are: Weyermann (GER), Thomas Fawcett (UK), Simpsons (UK), Briess (USA) and Joe White (AUS).
If there's any grains we don't have - and you want, please just let us know.

Please click the link and check us out :kooi:

New hops up:

Citra, Galaxy, Amarillo and Victoria's Secret - all available in 110g and 450g packs.

To help celebrate Full Pint's arrival of grain - we're running YEAST WEEK.

All current stock of White Labs yeast, which landed super-fresh just one month ago, is now discounted to $10.
But only until midnight this Saturday 15th February 2014.

Full Pint now boast a comprehensive range of yeasts and ultra-competitive pricing on grain and hops, as well as Chugger pumps, fittings and plumbing accessories - all backed up by our silver service and awesome Express shipping.

brouhaha said:
Hi Spiesy, I've just been checking out your site, looks great! Any plans to stock whole leaf hops in the future?
Thanks brouhaha!

We are certainly hoping to get some hop flowers up and running with the next order from our hop supplier - possibly within the month.

Yeah, spot on.

Sorry mates, but grain being as grain is - big, bulky and relatively cheap, we had to adjust our freight rates.

Some of them have got cheaper, we now freight 2kg and less anywhere in Australia for $9.90, and we've added Regular Post to try and keep big orders respectable for those outside of Victoria.

We've tried to find a happy medium. Hopefully most people are happy with what we've done.

Guess that was obvious, still bit jaded from the fire threat :unsure: I will redo and send email to explain breakdown of mill bags. It was charging me $40 for freight but was under 22 kg. The bag 1, bag 2 system works well but as you have stated it may not be available with the webpage you use

Muzduk said:
Guess that was obvious, still bit jaded from the fire threat :unsure: I will redo and send email to explain breakdown of mill bags. It was charging me $40 for freight but was under 22 kg. The bag 1, bag 2 system works well but as you have stated it may not be available with the webpage you use
Hey mate, we've just discovered an anomaly with the freight - it's being addressed right now. If you had any yeast on your order - it would have been affected by this.

It should be sorted now. We'll be keeping an eye on orders to make sure everything goes through as planned - freight rates are further explained in on our Shipping page.

Cheers.

Are you doing bulk grain?

I know you guys are organising the BB to happen in March, but what about for blokes that casually wander into the shop?

Latest posts

Back