Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DJ_L3ThAL said:
Hey fellas, german ale 1007 or dusseldorf alt white labs on the incoming by any chance?
Hey mate. Prob a week or two off more Wyeast. A month (max) off next WL's shipment (last shipment only arrived a week ago, Alt yeast sold out quickly).

Sorry mate.

A week or two is sweet I won't need to ferment until then and it will be super fresh. May I please reserve a Wyeast 1007? :)

Oooooh, I need a 1007 too please. I've had an alt cubed for the last two months waiting for me to get 1007 and a free ferment fridge

Rob.P said:
Oooooh, I need a 1007 too please. I've had an alt cubed for the last two months waiting for me to get 1007 and a free ferment fridge
No worries Rob. Just email me and I'll tuck you away in the yeast orders folder.

Muzduk said:
mmmmm flaked barley & rolled oats.....you read my mind..... and how bloody good does the special roast smell?1
Good man, Muzz.

The Voyager Special Roast looks,smells and tastes amazing.
Nice big plump grains. Tastes like 'super-biscuit'!

Just a quick heads up, due to the Easter Long Weekend this coming weekend - the last day for despatch of hops and yeast for online orders is today (Wednesday). Tomorrow (Thursday) is the last day for despatch of hardware and grain, or last day of pickup until Tuesday 7th April (we're closing at 3pm tomorrow).
Business as usual resumes on Tuesday 7th April.

Also, 2014-crop Willamette and Mosaic have now been added and are available.
US05 is back in stock (sorry about that, we were waiting on a fresh shipment to hit the supplier).
MillMaster Mills are back.
>> plenty of other bits and pieces back into stock also.

Arrived and awaiting packaging:
2014-crop Amarillo (we got some!), Citra, Simcoe (small amount currently available), Hallertauer MF, GR Northern Brewer, Styrian Goldings, Vic Secret and UK Fuggle.

Okay... some big hop arrivals, of the hard to come by variety - now all available:

2014-crop: Amarillo, Citra, Simcoe, Vic Secret, Equinox, Mosaic... all now listed.
Styrian Goldings back into stock. Alongside 2014-crop: Warrior, Willamette, Cascade (US + AU), Centennial, Chinook, Columbus, Nugget, Sorachi Ace, Saaz, Hersbrucker and EKG.

Have an awesome Easter weekend everyone!

http://www.fullpint.com.au/hops/

Website seems to be a bit unhappy at the moment. Like its not downloading the CSS:
Screen+Shot+2015-04-04+at+6_08_23+pm.png

Hi mate,

Yes. There's an issue with our hosts storage provider, IBM Softlayer. It's causing outages to hundreds, likely thousands, of stores right now. It sucks. Has been going on for 36-hours.

Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

But, it looks like you can still shop through our 'Social Shop' on Facebook (it's a tab on our Facebook page) and the mobile app appears to still be working also - it's just the front end that is down.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Its ok, also works through the main site, so long as you don't want it to look pretty.

Just scoping what had come in so i can plan a couple of future brews.

Just a quick heads up - we've been back up and operational for the past 24-hours.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

30% OFF ALL WYEAST YEAST

For the next week only, get 30% off all Wyeast yeast - regardless of published date. That's just over $7.50 per fresh smack pack. Plenty of popular strains available.

Just use CHEAPWYEAST as a coupon code at checkout to receive your discount.

Also, we've added even more 2014 crop hops to the shop: UK Fuggle, Simcoe, Vic Secret and Hallertauer Mittlefruh.
Coming next week: German Northern Brewer, more Styrian Goldings, more El Dorado (2013) and some new UK hops: Jester and Archer.

Big thumbs up.
Made order last week, messaged for change to order, then change to delivery address, all good.
Get call, problem from their end, all sorted with bonus on its way to make up.

Most happy with bonus, way over what was needed or expected.
My yeast dollars and maybe more will certainly continue to flow Full Pint's way.

Great service guys,
thank you.

yum beer said:
Big thumbs up.
Made order last week, messaged for change to order, then change to delivery address, all good.
Get call, problem from their end, all sorted with bonus on its way to make up.

Most happy with bonus, way over what was needed or expected.
My yeast dollars and maybe more will certainly continue to flow Full Pint's way.

Great service guys,
thank you.
Thanks for your order :)

New stock arrivals

We've managed to source some exciting new hops from the UK, Jester and Archer.

Archer: is a new low trellis, wilt resistant hop variety from the Charles Faram Hop Development Program, England. Tolerant to powdery mildew. It combines classic British aroma with a citrus twist. Useful as copper and dry hop additions.
It is said to have floral characteristics with hints of lime and peach flavour and aroma, but with typically-forward Bittish bitterness - sounds pretty amazing.
Jester: has an intense, punchy aroma of new world proportions, with flavour notes of grapefruit and tropical fruits. It is said to have a complex bitterness with fruity and herbal flavours - with a 9/10 flavour intensity... sounds big.
-------------------
  • 2014-crop UK Fuggles have now hit the shop. Along with more El Dorado and some more Vic Secret. Still more hops to come.
  • Wyeast promo (30% off ALL strains) continues for a few more days (ends Friday).
  • Fresh White Labs shipment is due to arrive at the end of the week. Thanks to the support of our customers, we've been having regular monthly drops of White Labs this year, which is great as it means super FRESH yeast!

Kingy said:
Any idea on when some 14inch false bottums be back in.
Hi Kingy,

Should be within a couple of weeks - just getting an order together.

Latest posts

Back