Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeast News

We've just started dating our dried yeast, in-line with how we manage our liquid yeast - so you know what you're buying. Due to this, we've noticed a few yeasts are getting a little long in the tooth - and they're on sale now... from just $1 each. Even premium yeasts like W-34/70 are just $2 a sachet.
Click this link to get yourself a bargain from Fermentis, Danstar, White Labs or Wyeast - and buy in confidence.

We have also just received a super-fresh shipment of Mangrove Jacks yeast, and are now well stocked on the whole range, with all best before dates published, of course.

There will be more stock updates hitting the shop over the coming days.

Spiesy said:
Blichmann shipment has landed and we've had a pretty heavy arvo of sales on it already.

We'll also be adding some new Blichmann products to the site when we get a moment, notably: G2 Linear Flow Valve/Tap, HopRocket/RIMS Rocket Mounting Bracket, HopRocket Randal Kit, replacement BeerGun tips, BeerGun brush and 208L BoilCoil.
I was looking at the BLICHMANN BOILCOIL - 76L you have on your website.

What would I need power wise for this to run? I'm guessing the watts may be higher then standard power could provide?

Thanks

Can i just confirm that the pickup for the bulk buy is a goer for Saturday? Trying to work out supplies for the brew day.

Grain Bulk Buy Pickup: (this) Saturday 14th March

Where: 1/13 Culverlands Street, Heidelberg West (opposite our normal warehouse - corner of Vear + Culverlands St's)
When: Saturday 14th March, strictly 10am-1pm
Who: for those of you who have participated in the now closed March Bulk Buy

Please note, if there's anything else you'd like to grab on the day (freight free) - please try to get your orders finalised online by Friday night so that we can have everything ready and awaiting your arrival on Saturday. A smooth bulk buy is a good bulk buy.
Also, as per email correspondence, unfortunately Voyager Malts will not be available for collection until after Monday 23rd March.

Full Pint splits will be processed by us. Private splits will need to be processed by those who have organised them.

Thanks guys :)

Fresh White Labs shipment has just hit the shop!

New Platinum Strains available - WLP009 Australian Ale Yeast, WLP017 Whitbread Ale Yeast and WLP860 Munich Helles Yeast.
We're also now stocking WLP075 Sake Yeast... a veritable shit-tonne of fresh White Labs yeast and enzymes (60+ strains) are now available, and dated - for your brewing pleasure.

Linky link link

Fresh Fermentis and Danstar/Lallemand shipments have also hit the shelves.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1426631194.885426.jpg

A mate just spotted these at a cool store in Mooroopna. Is this FP's next shipment of Galaxy?

After Saturday night i doubt the FP boys could even stomach tasting that much Galaxy....

G'day Spiesy,

I already have one of MotionDynamics mill motors, but I was interested to know if I could get one of the controllers to go with it?

Thanks

Stux said:
G'day Spiesy,
I already have one of MotionDynamics mill motors, but I was interested to know if I could get one of the controllers to go with it?

Thanks
Hey Mr. Stux, to confirm - you're after the controller by itself?
I'm sure we could get one added to our next shipment, but I'd need to double check.

Spiesy said:
Hey Mr. Stux, to confirm - you're after the controller by itself?
I'm sure we could get one added to our next shipment, but I'd need to double check.
Yep :)

VP Brewing said:
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1426631194.885426.jpg

A mate just spotted these at a cool store in Mooroopna. Is this FP's next shipment of Galaxy?

Yep, that is my dry hop for a single batch of S&W I have been planning.... eyes off!

takai said:
After Saturday night i doubt the FP boys could even stomach tasting that much Galaxy....
OMG, what a great night.... thanks for hanging takal - it was much funness... until Spiesy reset his phone... but Coffee Martinis will do that to a man...

Cocko said:
OMG, what a great night.... thanks for hanging takal - it was much funness... until Spiesy reset his phone... but Coffee Martinis will do that to a man...
My shoulder is still sore.

Back