Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spiesy said:
As JB rightly points out, please email us to get a hold of the price list. It's all linked through from the newsletter to our website.
Fair cop. Must have missed that last night. Emailed.

MASSIVE Ss Brewing Technologies shipment has just arrived.

All listed, in stock and now available (all pre-orders have been fulfilled):
We also have the Ss BrewTech range of Brew Kettles all in stock and available.
To check the Ss BrewTech range out, click HERE.

Full Pint are your exclusive Melbourne agents for Ss Brewing Technologies.

technobabble66 said:
Just a quick bit o' praise for Full Pint.
Excellent pre- and post-sales service, even for a small-time customer like myself.
Very impressed and happy.
Good on you, Stu!

We've just updated our Yeast Specials page.

Priced from just $2, with most yeasts being just $6-7 (and many still with a month to run on best before) - this is a great way to save yourself some coin. Yeasts from White Labs, Wyeast and Danstar are included, but be quick - stock is extremely limited (and our Facebook post has already gone out).

Perfect for the stir plate crew.

http://www.fullpint....yeast/specials/

Thanks guys again for another hasty delivery hops. Out of curiosity where do you get ur vacuum bags from ? They are pretty decent and I need to replace a few
Cheers Tate

tateg said:
Thanks guys again for another hasty delivery hops. Out of curiosity where do you get ur vacuum bags from ? They are pretty decent and I need to replace a few
Cheers Tate
Hey mate, thanks for your order.

Mr. Cocko will have to reply, re: bags.

tateg said:
Cheers Tate

Hey Mate,

We have used a few suppliers now, chasing 'in-stock', quality and quantity... So it will depend on the exact bag you received.

We used a wholesaler but as you say in the other thread, it was 500 MOQ. They were out of stock once so did a small order through eBay with these guys:

http://stores.ebay.com.au/bestyacht2012?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

I much prefer the ones from the wholesaler, they have the more criss-cross pattern on them over the just vertical tubing, that said, they have proven as tuff.

We are now moving to foil .... ;)

Cocko said:
Hey Mate,

We have used a few suppliers now, chasing 'in-stock', quality and quantity... So it will depend on the exact bag you received.

We used a wholesaler but as you say in the other thread, it was 500 MOQ. They were out of stock once so did a small order through eBay with these guys:

http://stores.ebay.com.au/bestyacht2012?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

I much prefer the ones from the wholesaler, they have the more criss-cross pattern on them over the just vertical tubing, that said, they have proven as tuff.

We are now moving to foil .... ;)
Thanks cocko
Its those criss cross ones I am looking for seem a lot better

Most of the 'roll' type ones on ebay are the criss cross type you need to cut and seal... which can be a little weaker than a commercially sealed edge but lets be honest, we are not talking sheep stations* here....

Commercially important but for home use, fine.

Did I mention we are moving to foil.. :ph34r:

Quick heads up...

FP will not be open for pickups or business this Friday 27th February.
Nor will their be any despatch taking place on this day, sorry.

If you want anything to get away or be picked up this week - we recommend finalising your order tonight.

And just a friendly reminder to finalise your Grain Bulk Buy orders soon - only a matter of days left before it closes.

On the bulk buy, are you happy for us to put through normal orders to be picked up at the same time if we are coming on the Saturday morning?

takai said:
On the bulk buy, are you happy for us to put through normal orders to be picked up at the same time if we are coming on the Saturday morning?
Yes, definitely. It is encouraged!

Much easier for us to process before the actual day and have orders waiting for pickup - than to try and do it on the day. Bulk Buys have a tendency for people to arrive in waves, for some reason.

Spiesy said:
Bulk Buys have a tendency for people to arrive in waves, for some reason.
You could blame the gravitational pull of the moon, I'll be the odd one out arriving in my car :ph34r:

Back