Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone.

Apologies for the lack of White Labs stock right now. The bad news is that it's been crazy popular, and we've mostly sold out - the good news is that due to the popularity, we're now placing orders every 3-4 weeks, so you know it's going to be super fresh (all all our best before dates are published, for your confidence and convenience). Next shipment is due to arrive later this week - Thursday or Friday. Big shipment.

Just 3-days left on our 30% off all Wyeast yeast promotion (ends 5pm Friday). Still plenty of fresh yeast to choose from.

We've also just added 2014-crop German Northern Brewer to the shop.

Ss BrewTech top-up shipment about to arrive tomorrow (Thursday) - with a couple of Brewmaster Buckets not spoken for (yes, that's just two units left - until late May).

Brew on.

Are they in the new pure pitch packages yet?

States it on there sight..they are lighter than vials.

Will this new process/packaging change the cost of your products?
No, the cost of our yeast cultures will remain the same in most cases, except international customers will see a reduced cost. However, the new technology should allow us to provide more control and consistency in our pricing for years to come.

DU99 said:
States it on there sight..they are lighter than vials.
Okay. But exchange rates have dropped around 20% in the last year, and our prices have remained the same.

I can guarantee you, they will not be getting cheaper, sorry. There's very little money being made on them at the current prices. If freight does actually come in cheaper, that might offset some of the hit we've taken from the weakened exchange rate.

Sorry, would love to lower prices if we could.

New Product Alert

Full Pint are very pleased to bring you an ingenious new product, that is going to leave many brewers thinking, "where have you been my whole life?".

Introducing, the Sterilock.

Out of the UK, Sterilock is a antibacterial airlock, featuring a patented Nanoseal that allows filtered gas/air to pass both ways through the airlock.
No more sucking Star San, vodka, or worse - water, into your fermenter!
Perfect for crash chilling or facilitating transfers. They're easily reusable, and low profile - perfect for those struggling to fit a fermenter into a fridge or fermentation chamber. Plus, they come with a replaceable 'odour cartridge' which can filter out nasty sulphur aroma compounds from fermentation, perfect for those of you who ferment indoors, and enjoy a nice lager, pilsner or sour etc.

Oh yeah, and they're just $9.

http://www.fullpint.com.au/sterilock-airlock/

Spiesy said:
New Product Alert

Full Pint are very pleased to bring you an ingenious new product, that is going to leave many brewers thinking, "where have you been my whole life?".

Introducing, the Sterilock.

Out of the UK, Sterilock is a antibacterial airlock, featuring a patented Nanoseal that allows filtered gas/air to pass both ways through the airlock.
No more sucking Star San, vodka, or worse - water, into your fermenter!
Perfect for crash chilling or facilitating transfers. They're easily reusable, and low profile - perfect for those struggling to fit a fermenter into a fridge or fermentation chamber. Plus, they come with a replaceable 'odour cartridge' which can filter out nasty sulphur aroma compounds from fermentation, perfect for those of you who ferment indoors, and enjoy a nice lager, pilsner or sour etc.

Oh yeah, and they're just $9.

http://www.fullpint.com.au/sterilock-airlock/
wow that is pretty cool
do the filters need replacing?
also do they fit a standard grommet
cheers

tateg said:
wow that is pretty cool
do the filters need replacing?
also do they fit a standard grommet
cheers
No, the air filters do not need replacing - just some cleaning (a soak in Star San usually does the trick). Mind you, as with most things of this nature, you may want to replace them every year or so. The aroma/odour capsule is only recommended for one ferment.

Yes, fits standard grommet.

All this information and more is found in the product page: http://www.fullpint....rilock-airlock/

DU99 said:
interesting..what's replacement cost of the cartridge "One capsule last a brew"
Don't know just yet. The capsule is only needed if you want to filter out the smell of your ferment - it is not needed.
I'd imagine most brewers will run the Sterilocks without the odour capsule.

Thank you!

Looking forward to making an Aussie Ale - POR bittered, Summer Flavour & Aroma!

tj2204 said:
Thank you!

Looking forward to making an Aussie Ale - POR bittered, Summer Flavour & Aroma!
Throw some Gladfield Malt in there and WLP009 yeast and you have all the makings of a timely ANZAC Ale! ;)

Product News

• Blichmann Engineering shipment has arrived and is now available - click me
  • More new season hops: 2014 UK Challenger is now available - click me
  • Briess Pale Ale is now available - click me
  • 30L and 60L plastic fermenters are now available - click me
  • Next week: 2015 AU hops; Galaxy, Melba, Cascade, Summer, POR and Enigma - click me
  • Next week: 2014 EU hops; Mandarina Bavaria and Styrian Goldings - click me
  • Week after: 2015 AU hops; Topaz, Vic Secret and Ella - click me
  • Week after: yet another White Labs shipment and another Wyeast shipment - click me - click me

Back