Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FP Grain Bulk Buy - May 2015 - is now open.

Open now until 5pm, Sunday 24th May - pickup on Sat 13th June.

Please click the image below for more details.

G'day, ordered a liquid yeast vial late Wednesday night, so in a practical sense Thusday morning (perhaps kind of foolishly). As would be expected it didnt arrive yesterday, do you guys delay postage for stuff like thay or do I need to worry about it sitting somewhere over the weekend?

Got a blank page on the mobile with the grain link?? Maybe just the mobile???

MPP said:
G'day, ordered a liquid yeast vial late Wednesday night, so in a practical sense Thusday morning (perhaps kind of foolishly). As would be expected it didnt arrive yesterday, do you guys delay postage for stuff like thay or do I need to worry about it sitting somewhere over the weekend?
Hi mate, please feel free to PM me your name or order number - or email us, and we can tell you where your order is.

Grainer said:
Got a blank page on the mobile with the grain link?? Maybe just the mobile???
Which link, mate?

I click on the image in this thread, 'follow link' and then click on the Price List and it works on my iPhone 5 running Safari.

As Mr. Takai mentions, it is simply a publicly shared Google Docs spreadsheet.

If you're having any issues, sorry for the inconvenience, you're welcome to email us for a price list.

takai said:
Any word on the EKG?
Yep. Ordered. Should be despatched today. Should be with us by Wednesday. Hope to have it available later in the week.

takai said:
Cool, sounds good. Hopefully i can get in to grab some on Friday. :)
EKG came in early. Up and available now, mate.

Edit: your spoons should be arriving tomorrow also.

Spiesy said:
EKG came in early. Up and available now, mate.

Edit: your spoons should be arriving tomorrow also.
Cool, would you prefer me to put in two orders or just one? Also this is where the stock notification would be useful :p

Stock Update

NEW
BACK IN STOCK
COMING
  • In stock, available next week: 2014-crop US Falconer's Flight and Azacca
  • John Guest top-ups and range expansion
  • Stainless steel fonts for kegerators

Welcome to Good Beer Week 2015!

To celebrate, because we're pretty bloody excited, we're giving away one years supply of White Labs yeast to one lucky customer who shops with us this week.

Click the image above for more details.

Got to give a massive shout out to the Full Pint boys, especially Andrew (@cocko) helping me sort out my order. Speedy delivery & a little something extra to show the love.

I can't recommend these guys highly enough, I'm a lifelong customer.

Cheers!

Back