Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news, gang - 2015-crop Melba, the heir apparent to the Galaxy throne is now available. 2014-crop Mandarina Bavaria, from just $5.20/100g is now available and speak of the devil, we should have 2015-crop Galaxy hitting the shop tonight, along with much more in the coming days.

Hi Spiesy,

I have just put in an order (#2340) heading over here to Perth which includes some yeast. If it doesnt get to Auspost by cut off today, please hold off sending until monday, otherwise it may sit with auspost over the weekend and cook the yeast.

Cheers mate, looking forward to trying the new hop varieties. Mmm freshilicious.

Hey guys, Probably not soon as you just had one last month, but is there a planned month for the next grain bulk buy? :)

goatus said:
Hi Spiesy,

I have just put in an order (#2340) heading over here to Perth which includes some yeast. If it doesnt get to Auspost by cut off today, please hold off sending until monday, otherwise it may sit with auspost over the weekend and cook the yeast.

Cheers mate, looking forward to trying the new hop varieties. Mmm freshilicious.
Hey mate, thanks for your order.

As a general rule, we don't ship hops and yeast out on Fridays for this very reason.

As another general heads up, please contact us via email or through the site for anything regarding orders, as there's always a chance we may not read your post in time.

Cheers!

Thanks mate.

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Hey guys, Probably not soon as you just had one last month, but is there a planned month for the next grain bulk buy? :)
Hey Lethal, we're discussing this at present - we may have one in May, stay tuned.

Not sure if you can do this with the website architecture, but i have noticed on a few other places that i shop the ability to add notifications for things that are out of stock. Essentially just putting in an email address and then it emails you when it comes back in stock.
Perhaps it is just because i currently want something out of stock, but i can see that being useful :)

takai said:
Not sure if you can do this with the website architecture, but i have noticed on a few other places that i shop the ability to add notifications for things that are out of stock. Essentially just putting in an email address and then it emails you when it comes back in stock.
Perhaps it is just because i currently want something out of stock, but i can see that being useful :)
We have the ability to do this, and it's being talked about. Whilst it has its advantages as a sales tool, we're concerned that it will populate our site with a bunch of products that are not currently available.

I do like that if you see something on our site, you know it's in stock.

If you're wondering about the mash paddles, they were ordered today. Should be with us early next week.

Spiesy said:
We have the ability to do this, and it's being talked about. Whilst it has its advantages as a sales tool, we're concerned that it will populate our site with a bunch of products that are not currently available.

I do like that if you see something on our site, you know it's in stock.

If you're wondering about the mash paddles, they were ordered today. Should be with us early next week.
I think it can work both for and against you sometimes.

I checked your site before I ordered an item a few weeks ago and because it was not listed I knew immediately that it was not in stock although I had previously seen that item on your web site.

I proceeded to place an order with another supplier and the goods were promptly delivered.
The very next day you had my item in stock again. :eek:

On the same note I have had a "notify me" selected with a supplier for an item for over 6 weeks without a reply or the item coming back into stock.

I feel if you have a "notify me" button then it should include an advice with an approximate time that the item will be back in stock.

Just my thoughts though.....

dicko said:
I think it can work both for and against you sometimes.

I checked your site before I ordered an item a few weeks ago and because it was not listed I knew immediately that it was not in stock although I had previously seen that item on your web site.

I proceeded to place an order with another supplier and the goods were promptly delivered.
The very next day you had my item in stock again. :eek:

On the same note I have had a "notify me" selected with a supplier for an item for over 6 weeks without a reply or the item coming back into stock.

I feel if you have a "notify me" button then it should include an advice with an approximate time that the item will be back in stock.

Just my thoughts though.....
Hey mate - yeah, definite pros and cons - expected dates often get pushed back and then that create headaches for all. Still, not writing it off by any means.

If there's ever anything you want that is out of stock - just shoot us an email or give us a call, we're quick to respond.

Perhaps something tied with the wishlist? I tend to build orders on the wishlist and then add them to the cart, so maybe something there would work? That way it takes into account the ebb and flow of product, but also means that it is targeted at people who already know product XYZ exists and just waiting for it to come back?

takai said:
Perhaps something tied with the wishlist? I tend to build orders on the wishlist and then add them to the cart, so maybe something there would work? That way it takes into account the ebb and flow of product, but also means that it is targeted at people who already know product XYZ exists and just waiting for it to come back?
That is likely out of the scope of our website capabilities at this point in time.

Back