Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I basically signed up here to say how amazing the customer service is with these guys.

Picked up a few things late morning yesterday, and got free delivery upgrade (because of reasons unknown to me) and now I have my order next to my desk less than 24 hours later. Know where I'm shopping from now on.

Guess i better find other threads to post on. Good job I like beer.

Charlie Miso said:
I basically signed up here to say how amazing the customer service is with these guys.

Picked up a few things late morning yesterday, and got free delivery upgrade (because of reasons unknown to me) and now I have my order next to my desk less than 24 hours later. Know where I'm shopping from now on.

Guess i better find other threads to post on. Good job I like beer.
Always great to hear from a happy customer, thanks Charlie.

And welcome to AHB :)

I'm a recent customer too. And I'm wrapped with the service and the location.
Would love to see full sacks available out of bulk buys. Hint hint.
But definitely 5 stars from me. Keep it up guys.

Right ready to order the mill. Do I just go and do it on the web page and i automatically go in the draw?

Kiwifirst said:
Right ready to order the mill. Do I just go and do it on the web page and i automatically go in the draw?
Spot on.

We've just sold out, but we have more mills due in a few days. You are able to pre-order now, if you like, that way we can despatch to you as soon as they arrive. Hopefully by Wednesday.

Kiwifirst said:
Excellent. I'll order tomorrow.
Good man.

Only 5 orders in the comp so far, so good odds of scoring yourself $100 worth of grain!

Urn arrived this morning. 2 business day turnaround, brilliant service again guys! Now to decide what's next on my shopping list!

Great work on the 5 star guys. I'm nearly out of Starsan. Though I said that about six months ago too.

BilBrewing said:
Urn arrived this morning. 2 business day turnaround, brilliant service again guys! Now to decide what's next on my shopping list!
Nice one, mate. That's pretty quick to Tassie. Hope it gives you many years of service.

Camo6 said:
Great work on the 5 star guys. I'm nearly out of Starsan. Though I said that about six months ago too.
Lol. It's like that, isn't it?

Lasts a lifetime.

Loving the quick turn-around on delivery.

Got my order this afternoon, with a little freebie included.

Feeling the Full Pint love :wub:

Kiwifirst said:
Pulled the credit card from the wallet and ordered the Mill. Great brew times ahead for me :)
Great mill, mate - you'll get many brews out of that.

SmallFry said:

:)

SmallFry said:

If the little freebie is from cocko I'd suggest investing in protection.

FULL PINT UPDATE
  • We now stock Wyeast. Our first, fresh shipment has just entered the shop today and is now available for purchase. Between our already extensive array of White Labs, Fermentis, Danstar/Lallemand, Mangrove Jacks and now Wyeast - we now boast one of the most comprehensive ranges of yeast in the country.
  • Schott Duran 3L Erlenmeyer's are back into stock.
  • White Labs top up order has also hit the shop.
  • More MashMaster MiniMill's have arrived. Whilst we were heavily backordered, there is still some available stock and more on the way. The free grain promo is now on it's last week to run.
  • We are now trialling our FULL PINT APP. It's free, currently available on Android, with the Apple Mac version due to come out any day now. Please let us know your thoughts.
  • We also have some rather large shipments of top-ups and some awesome new stuff due throughout the next two weeks.

Cheers.

Really like the new app guys and happy to see your improvements with Sat Pick Ups, fermenters, urns and the five star stuff. Don't really need to go anywhere else now.

I'll need to grab an urn and some supplies when I'm back.

Any chance that in the future pick up might be arranged from warrandyte?

Woostyle said:
Really like the new app guys and happy to see your improvements with Sat Pick Ups, fermenters, urns and the five star stuff. Don't really need to go anywhere else now.

I'll need to grab an urn and some supplies when I'm back.

Any chance that in the future pick up might be arranged from warrandyte?
Thanks for the feedback, mate :)

Pickup is available from Full Pint, Heidelberg West - and as you read in the newsletter, will be coming to Saturdays from 2nd August onwards.

Re: FULL PINT APP
For others, the app is available in both Android and now iOS/Apple formats. And of course, it's free.

If you haven't got yours yet, the July Newsletter can be found HERE

Latest posts

Back