Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy FP,

Are the urns close? Am keen to purchase one but the local stockist here in Hobart won't have any till 22 July (if they're on time that is...). The site calculated shipping as $20, is this accurate to 7000 ?

Thanks

Duncan

surly said:
I had a pretty good experience from you guys last week too. Top service :)

Any chance you are looking at getting sanitisers and cleaning agents in? I could use a bit more starsan.
Thanks mate.

It's certainly high on our "to do list".

We're having some trouble getting stock out of the local distributor right now, but we're working on another supply alternative.

Hopefully we'll have some more news in the coming weeks.

Just put my first order in with Full Pint.
A Mill and grains/hops for 2 delicious APAs.
Now all I have to do is set the mill up somehow.
Happy times ahead!
Cheers
Paul

BilBrewing said:
Howdy FP,

Are the urns close? Am keen to purchase one but the local stockist here in Hobart won't have any till 22 July (if they're on time that is...). The site calculated shipping as $20, is this accurate to 7000 ?

Thanks

Duncan
Hey Duncan,

I have checked with our supplier before replying and they have told us, mid next week...

The sites postage is spot on.

Cheers!

longlostbelgian said:
Just put my first order in with Full Pint.
A Mill and grains/hops for 2 delicious APAs.
Now all I have to do is set the mill up somehow.
Happy times ahead!
Cheers
Paul

Good stuff Paul, happy times ahead indeed. The build is the best part!... Who am I kidding, wait until that crushed grain is falling out the bottom of the mill, it is a great day!

BTW, I hope you noticed you are in the running for our July Mill Comp!

Nice one.

BilBrewing said:
Howdy FP,

Thanks

Duncan
Hi Duncan,

Just thought I'd add - you can get up to 22kgs for that $20 freight charge. So if there's anything else you need, you've got a bit of room there.

Also, the urns are available for pre-order, if you want to secure yourself one before they arrive. Completely up to you, of course.

Nullnvoid said:
Just put in my first order with you guys!

Hopefully I did the grains correctly :)

Thanks!
Thanks for the order, Russ.
Appreciate it.

Grains are spot on.
It takes a bit of getting used to, admittedly, one of the things I used to do was imagine the measurement in grams, and then just drop the last number off. I.e. 4kgs, 4000g becomes 400.

...if that makes sense.

One of the limitations of our current site, that in time will be addressed.

Hey full pint brewing ,

I'm only newish been brewing a year doing extracts , I just had to say you site is awesome so well set out and easy to navigate , one of the better ones I've seen ,

You'll be taking some of my money in no time once the fermenter is empty,
Hehe

Keep it up

Dogshampoo said:
Hey full pint brewing ,

I'm only newish been brewing a year doing extracts , I just had to say you site is awesome so well set out and easy to navigate , one of the better ones I've seen ,

You'll be taking some of my money in no time once the fermenter is empty,
Hehe

Keep it up
Thank you, mate.

Really appreciate the kind words.

Look forward to helping you out with your brewing needs.

Site looks good, just new to BIAB. Reckon i will do my next order with you guys, no real All grain supplier in Ballarat or Surrounds

Spiesy, I just got the thumbs up on the clarity ferm. A mate of mine hasn't had an itch free beer for a few years after developing a gluten intolerance.

That is, until today's roadtest of my Sweet Citra APA. The clarity ferm dropped enough of the gluten out that he's going to finish the six pack pretty quick.

:beerbang:

Drewski said:
Site looks good, just new to BIAB. Reckon i will do my next order with you guys, no real All grain supplier in Ballarat or Surrounds
Thanks mate!

mofox1 said:
Spiesy, I just got the thumbs up on the clarity ferm. A mate of mine hasn't had an itch free beer for a few years after developing a gluten intolerance.

That is, until today's roadtest of my Sweet Citra APA. The clarity ferm dropped enough of the gluten out that he's going to finish the six pack pretty quick.

:beerbang:
That's awesome news! Thanks for the heads up, Mick.

slcmorro said:
Order placed. Looking forward to the goodies!
Nice one, thanks for the order mate.

Looks like you've got yourself a nice spread of hops and yeast!

Yeah mate, got a few different styles to try out. I keep telling myself I'll stop experimenting and just stick to what I know I like but let's face it, that'll never happen!

slcmorro said:
Yeah mate, got a few different styles to try out. I keep telling myself I'll stop experimenting and just stick to what I know I like but let's face it, that'll never happen!
I suffer from the same problem, although I've recently managed to limit myself to only experimenting every second brew - with every other brew I'm trying to hone a particular recipe down.

Latest posts

Back