Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look forward to dropping in on Saturday for the first pick up date!

Just gotta decide what my brew for next weekend is gonna be now ...

Any 26L Chronicals spare or are all that are coming already taken?

Hey guys,

If i order some yeast tonight will I receive it by Friday. Delivery to Melbourne CBD.

Cheers,
Simo

Hey Mate,

If you order and pay by 2pm tomorrow, it will be posted tomorrow. If you choose express [and AusPost do their thing] Absolutely, no problems.

Cheers

Hi,

Placed an order last night for 3 x whitelabs yeast going to Springfield NSW 2250, express post.

Did you manage to get in away today?

Dan

Pratty1 said:
Hi,

Placed an order last night for 3 x whitelabs yeast going to Springfield NSW 2250, express post.

Did you manage to get in away today?

Dan

Hey Dan, we always get orders out as promised, please PM me or email Sales@ for your tracking details. You should have received emails about it being posted and AusPost scanning?

Cheers
Andrew

FP UPDATE

Big shipment of grains, extract, yeast and hops hit us yesterday. All depleted stocks topped up, plus, we have some newies:

Other news
  • Blichmann is expected in today or tomorrow - pre-orders have been solid, we have another order soon to depart USA
  • Ss Brewing Technologies stainless fermenters due to arrive within the next 10-days - Chronicals and BrewBucket restocks
  • And if you missed over the previous page - our FREE mobile FULL PINT APP is now available for download.

Cheers.

Really hoping I grabbed the last of this batch of chronical 26L fermenter and didn't miss out, Its order #575. Are you including the bung and airlock for the top? Couldn't see any on the site.

Hi mate. You can only pre-order stock that's available from the coming shipment, i.e. once this shipment sells out, pre-orders will temporarily close. I.e. You're all good.

SS BrewTech Spare Parts will be listed and available once ETA is confirmed.

Cool. If there is a 64L free and I come up with the extra $300 before someone grabs it do you mind if I upgraded? Might be a week till I know but it sounds like they won't be here for a few days anyway

I have ordered from Full Pint twice now, delivered the next day.

I want to openly say thanks guys, best service out.

Cheers!

sjp770 said:
Cool. If there is a 64L free and I come up with the extra $300 before someone grabs it do you mind if I upgraded? Might be a week till I know but it sounds like they won't be here for a few days anyway
Should be fine, Chief.

Just a heads up though, there's only 1 x 64L Chronical left from the first shipment - no more till September-ish.

SimoB said:
I have ordered from Full Pint twice now, delivered the next day.

I want to openly say thanks guys, best service out.

Cheers!
Cheers Simo! :)

Just spoke to Andrew and changed up to the 64L. Thanks :) That means there should be a 27L available ppl!

Congratulations to AHB member 'kiwifirst' who took out the $100 of free specialty grain July promo!

August Promo: Flower Power

For our August promo, anyone purchasing or pre-ordering (assuming we sell out, which it looks like we might) a Blichmann HopRocket or Therminator from Full Pint, will receive 100g of 2014 Cascade (AU) or Galaxy (AU) flowers, free.
Purchase both, and you'll 500g of either hop variety - of your choice, free.

In other news:
  • our first Blichmann shipment has arrived
  • Ss BrewTech Chronicals and BrewBucket restocks will be hitting us mid-week
  • Full Pint is now open on Saturdays for pick ups.

Again super efficient process from the guys at full pint! Third order from here :)
Ordered yesterday. Arrived first thing this morning to regional nsw. Very happy :)

moodgett said:
Again super efficient process from the guys at full pint! Third order from here :)
Ordered yesterday. Arrived first thing this morning to regional nsw. Very happy :)
Cheers mate, thanks for another order.

Thanks guys. Lovely actually winning something. I am looking forward to getting into some recipe builds with my specialty grains now I stock.

Any sign of the Chronical's yet? I have to plan interception of the post lol

sjp770 said:
Any sign of the Chronical's yet? I have to plan interception of the post lol
Hey mate. Due next Wednesday, possibly Tuesday - there's plenty of info on the site regarding updated ETA's.

Back