Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob.P said:
If I was to order a mill, do you have them in Stock and ready to go?
Hey Rob, our last shipment of mills is currently MIA, en route from the supplier. Sorry mate.

We'll likely be ordering some more whilst we chase up freight insurance for this, should have some more in stock next week (products get hidden from the site when we sell out). But here she is: http://www.fullpint.com.au/minimill-grain-mill/

$235.

Ss BrewTech Stainless Fermenters: Chronicals and BrewBuckets

Hi guys, we've just had word from our supplier. The Chronicals and a top-up of BrewBuckets are in the country, palletised and awaiting despatch from the Brisbane distributor. Unfortunately it's a public holiday in Brisbane tomorrow, so we're expecting arrival some time Monday 18th August.

Sincerest of apologies for the delays - out of our control, and unfortunately delays in importing does happen.

There is still stock available for all models.
We'll also be getting in some spare parts and optional extras with this shipment... so stay tuned.

http://www.fullpint.com.au/blog/ss-brewtech-incoming/

Ooo, what are the extras? Are they in the store yet? Just thinking about getting them added to the shipment unless it will slow things down

sjp770 said:
Ooo, what are the extras? Are they in the store yet? Just thinking about getting them added to the shipment unless it will slow things down
Temp Display Module

Spare Parts (still to be listed): gaskets, stoppers, spare lids, ball valve with new longer racking assembly, o-ring sets, silicon feet sets.

SS BrewTech Chronicals and BrewBuckets have arrived at FP. ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1408406735.220734.jpg

Do you blokes have any Nelson Sauvin coming in soon?

IsonAd said:
Do you blokes have any Nelson Sauvin coming in soon?
Yep, just waiting on the supplier to provide us with a hook up for 2014 crop stock.

Any idea of eta? Keen to put an order in soon.

Are you guys open Friday for pickup? I'd like to try that Blichmann auto sparge this weekend.

IsonAd said:
Any idea of eta? Keen to put an order in soon.
No, sorry. Hopefully soon - but we're at the mercy of other people here.

Camo6 said:
Are you guys open Friday for pickup? I'd like to try that Blichmann auto sparge this weekend.
You know it!

Open Friday 8am-3pm. Saturday 10.30am-1pm.

Spiesy said:
No, sorry. Hopefully soon - but we're at the mercy of other people here.

You know it!

Open Friday 8am-3pm. Saturday 10.30am-1pm.
Spiesy - have you seen the auto sparge in action? I have seen mixed reviews online.

FP UPDATE
  • sales of the Ss BrewTech Chronicals + BrewBuckets have been insane! Just 1 x 64 Litre Chronical left, 3 x 26 Litres and 3 x BrewBuckets. We can get a few more 26 Litre Chronicals and BrewBuckets, but the 64 Litre Chronicals will be sold out until October - so if you're thinking of getting one, I'd be quick about it!
  • our August Newsletter came out yesterday, if you haven't yet subscribed and had it delivered hit the link <-
  • if you need anything for Saturday pickup, please help us help you and have your order finalised by today so it's ready for you Saturday. Grain is kept offsite, so we need you to plan a couple of days ahead for Saturday grain pickups in particular.
  • big, fat, fresh White Labs shipment will be hitting the shop some time today.
  • Dad's Day is just around the corner - you may have a Dad, you may have two - you might even be one yourself. Full Pint Gift Vouchers make an awesome present, I know I'm going to be asking for some.
:kooi:

Back