Retired this week

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feralbass

Reaction score
Hi folks

This week I retired from full time work, the date was decided 10 yrs ago.

I have a pretty good workshop at home and if I pick up enough for 1 or 2 days a week I would be more than happy

I want to spend time with the grand kids, (to make up the time I missed with my kids having to work long hours), do more brewing, fishing, making, and painting fishing lures and gardening. Working my hours and conditions, without the politics and bullshit.

Also, to start making good home made breads, particularly sour doughs, I have a lot to learn in this department.

Hoping to become more active on the forum, rather than lurking.

Cheers, John

Hi folks

This week I retired from full time work, the date was decided 10 yrs ago.

I have a pretty good workshop at home and if I pick up enough for 1 or 2 days a week I would be more than happy

I want to spend time with the grand kids, (to make up the time I missed with my kids having to work long hours), do more brewing, fishing, making, and painting fishing lures and gardening. Working my hours and conditions, without the politics and bullshit.

Also, to start making good home made breads, particularly sour doughs, I have a lot to learn in this department.

Hoping to become more active on the forum, rather than lurking.

Cheers, John
Congratulations on retiring, I hope I can do so one day. Best not to spread yourself too thin, just work on brewing or the lures for a while each, don't take on too much at once

Hi Razz
I set a countdown time in my phone, started at 3650
At each mine stone I cracked a good bottle of bourbon
Once it got to double figures it started to feel real

Hi Razz
I set a countdown time in my phone, started at 3650
At each mine stone I cracked a good bottle of bourbon
Once it got to double figures it started to feel real

Attachments

• IMG_0596.png
    IMG_0596.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 0