Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zeggie said:
Do you sell gas/beer line? Can't seem to find it on your site
We have some nice Duoflex beer/gas line arriving late next week, along with a bunch of John Guest fittings, Perlick taps and other kegging products.

Perlicks as well? sweet! I'll hold off my order for a week then and hopefully can get the lot for my keezer build from you guys :)

zeggie said:
Perlicks as well? sweet! I'll hold off my order for a week then and hopefully can get the lot for my keezer build from you guys :)
Yes indeed. New 600-series and a few old 525 taps as well.

What are you after and how many?

EDIT: we're also finalising some regulators, probably leaning towards Harris 601's right now.

Probably 2-3 Perlicks. Just having trouble deciding how big a freezer to go. Haven't seen the new 600s myself. Interested in a regulator too, was just going to go a KK one otherwise.

I'll wait until you have it in stock and might fire a questions your way in a week or so :)

Please do.

I've owned KK, Harris and Micromatic regulators - the Harris 601 is my personal favourite.

Hey guys.

Just want to say thanks for organising the BB grain and my yeast and Hops order. I put down my first brew today with it and have another planned for Monday.

Next up ill have to convince SWMBO that I need a brewmaster bucket...

TommyC said:
Hey guys.

Just want to say thanks for organising the BB grain and my yeast and Hops order. I put down my first brew today with it and have another planned for Monday.

Next up ill have to convince SWMBO that I need a brewmaster bucket...
Our pleasure, Tommy.

Happy brewing!

Hey Spiesy,

I was wondering if you are planning on getting the hop rocket back in stock? I have this in my sights, looks like a neat piece of kit - do you use one?

Cheers,
Simo

SimoB said:
Hey Spiesy,

I was wondering if you are planning on getting the hop rocket back in stock? I have this in my sights, looks like a neat piece of kit - do you use one?

Cheers,
Simo
Hey Simo,

We definitely are, mate.

We have just sold out - should have restocks in a month.
We do have the RIMS Rocket available in around 10-days time - it's the HopRocket with an electric element that also enables the HopRocket to function as a RIMS system.

Will list the HopRockets back up for pre-order soon.

Cheers.

Kumamoto_Ken said:
Are you getting the 650SS, Spiesy?
Yessir.

Order placed, will be with us early next week - if not late this week.
Stock will be limited from our first shipment whilst we feel our way through the range and work out what sells best.

Spiesy said:
Yessir.

Stock will be limited from our first shipment whilst we feel our way through the range and work out what sells best.

Beauty...will keep an eye out.

Spiesy said:
Yessir.

Will you have the Perlick 6" SS long shanks also?

STOCK UPDATE

Re-Ups
  • some general hop re-stocking has taken place: AU Cascade, US Cascade, Mosaic, Columbus, EKG, Czech Saaz
  • brewing salts restocked
  • Briess LME's restocked
  • White Labs shipment will be arriving today (second in a month!) - we'll be adding mead yeast to our lineup
  • Schott Duran 5L Erlenmeyer flask is finally back in stock
New to FP
  • German Northern Brewer added
  • Briess Victory, Simpsons Brown, Simpsons Amber and Voyager Rice Hulls added to our grain offering
  • Harris regulators, John Guest fittings, Perlick taps, Douflex beer/gas line and some other bits and pieces to arrive over the next week
Incoming Updates
  • Ss Brewing Technologies is due to arrive mid November - included are the BrewMaster Buckets, BrewBucket + Chronical top-ups and the new brewing pots; all products are open for pre-order, although they are filling fast (and this is not a sales pitch, our quote is almost exhausted for some items)
  • Blichmann Engineering shipment due to arrive around the same time - includes the new G2 BoilerMakers, new BoilCoils, new RIMS Rockets - plus general top ups, and some new products to FP: false bottoms, HopBlocker, gloves etc.
  • Schott Duran shipment should be here within a week - general top up of flasks, including the popular 2L wide neck Erlenmeyer.

Ordered a couple of yeasts & some LME for making starters last week (3 x 500g, which cleared the current stocks).

When I turned-up to collect, Cocko (somewhat sheepishly) openly declared that one of the bags was a whopping 4g short...GASP! SHOCK! HORROR! Call the Ombudsman!!

Sez Cocko "Here, have 100g of Styrian Goldings to make it up to you for the short bag of LME". Huh?? Like I would've KNOWN it was short by 4g??? Less scrupulous retailers would've just let it go.

Very happy camper, thanks guys! I can feel a Saison coming on.......

Are you guys getting the 60L chronicals in in mid November?

booker_h said:
Are you guys getting the 60L chronicals in in mid November?
We've just been advised of a week delay, but yes, third week of November.

Pre-orders are open now.

Back