Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys got my chugger and fittings. Quick as delivery, well packed and some stickers too.
Cheers Wayne

DU99 said:
When did you get those 9L kegs...
Just came in, along with brand-new 19L stainless kegs - backed up with a 5-year warranty.

After my recent nightmare of a full second-hand keg leaking out my beautiful American Amber Ale, I have just upgraded my kegs.

OT: I looked inside the second hander, which had got me through plenty of brews, and noticed that the dip tube had scratched the surface of the keg - which was probably the beginning of the end, as the integrity of the stainless was probably compromised.

Yeah I had some problems with the one second hand keg that I bought which ended up with me buying a new lid for it.

That's why I ended up getting new ones after that. I don't want to put that much time and effort into a brew and have it spoiled for any reason.

Hey Spiesy, wanted to say cheers for the prompt delivery and post tracking emails, love that shit, can't wait to get this 090 yeast rocking an IPA.

Cheers for the sticker as well.
Dan.

Tahoose said:
Yeah I had some problems with the one second hand keg that I bought which ended up with me buying a new lid for it.

That's why I ended up getting new ones after that. I don't want to put that much time and effort into a brew and have it spoiled for any reason.
I now sing from the same Hymn Book. It was a shame it wasn't my ordinary Belgian Pale that was victim to the keg.

Dips Me Lid said:
Hey Spiesy, wanted to say cheers for the prompt delivery and post tracking emails, love that shit, can't wait to get this 090 yeast rocking an IPA.

Cheers for the sticker as well.
Dan.
Pleasure is all ours, Dan, thanks for your order.

WLP090 has certainly been popular this month - we had doubled our order and still ran out. More coming next week. Such a good yeast for APA's and AIPA's - pretty much anything American.

Picked up my BB grain this morning and had to leave it in the car while I was at work today. a bag of MO a bag of wheat and 5kg of special B.

God my car smelt amazing when I got back into it this afternoon. who needs the tree fresheners when I have access to grain.

Edit.. Thanks for organising the BB by the way guys. always greatly appreciated

Rob.P said:
Picked up my BB grain this morning and had to leave it in the car while I was at work today. a bag of MO a bag of wheat and 5kg of special B.

God my car smelt amazing when I got back into it this afternoon. who needs the tree fresheners when I have access to grain.

Edit.. Thanks for organising the BB by the way guys. always greatly appreciated
Thanks Rob.

Every day I ferry around 15-20kgs of milled and 25-50kg of unmilled grain in my car. It is now dubbed the 'Malt Mobile'.

My wife loves it*.

*my wife does not love it.

Spiesy said:
Thanks Rob.

Every day I ferry around 15-20kgs of milled and 25-50kg of unmilled grain in my car. It is now dubbed the 'Malt Mobile'.

My wife loves it*.

*my wife does not love it.
You guys need to move in somewhere you can have it all on site... All the ferrying must be a PITA.

Great work once again. Order received next day in Tassie.
Thanks fellas
Cheers
LB

mofox1 said:
You guys need to move in somewhere you can have it all on site... All the ferrying must be a PITA.
It's happening. Give us a month... more room, means more stock - exciting times ahead!

DU99 said:
Got the party keg.now to fill it with beer..Thanks Guys
Awesome!

LagerBomb said:
Great work once again. Order received next day in Tassie.
Thanks fellas
Cheers
LB
Thanks for another order, mate - happy brewing!

Spiesy said:
It's happening. Give us a month... more room, means more stock - exciting times ahead!

Awesome!

Thanks for another order, mate - happy brewing!
Are you still staying in the same area?

Received this bad boy yesterday. Thanks again for the top notch service Spiesy.

1414703790844.jpg

Milk-lizard84 said:
Received this bad boy yesterday. Thanks again for the top notch service Spiesy.
They're a great mill! Thanks for your order, mate.

GRAIN BULK BUY PICKUP IS TOMORROW
>> Sat 1st November, 10am-12pm, Full Pint.

If you want to grab anything extra for pickup, we strongly urge you to finalise your order online today, prior to 3pm - just select "pick up" as option, and save yourself a few dollars on freight.

If this bulk buy is anything like the last one, it will be a madhouse - and processing orders on the spot is going to be a little difficult and result in delays to other people picking up their orders - so if you can, please order today.

Look forward to seeing lots of you tomorrow :)

Back