Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks fellas for getting my order out so promptly.

+1 because the postmistress was shitty because of the weight.

Trevandjo said:

Always a pleasure, mate.

Trevandjo said:

Did you tell her not to worry as with regular exercise she'll lose it eventually?

That always helps.

We're running a special on Wyeast right now - all smack packs are just $8.

All still well within best before dates (published for your reference). Stock is limited. Special runs until Sunday.
Be quick, as we're expecting these to sell out fast - if you can't see the particular strain you're after, it has already sold out (as we stock nearly all strains).

Full Pint's Wyeast Yeast Sale

20% off Blichmann BoilerMaker brew pots right now.

Limited stock. No further discounts. No back orders.

Our best prices just got better.

Hey guys. Any idea on when simcoe is coming back into stock? Keen on getting a big bag in prep for xmas :)

moodgett said:
Hey guys. Any idea on when simcoe is coming back into stock? Keen on getting a big bag in prep for xmas :)
Hey mate. Supplier was out of Simcoe on last week's order. Hopefully a week or so away, TBC.

Sorry guys... we tried it for 2-months, we were getting 1-2 people per Saturday, seems most of our customers would prefer to either pick up during the week - or have their products shipped out.

I hope you can appreciate that for 1-2 orders, it just wasn't worth us allocating a large part of our weekend to this particular cause at this point in time.

We did try to notify our awesome customers, via a Facebook post, Blog post and changes to all opening hours on the website and mobile app.

In other, EXCITING, news...

SS BrewTech Brew Pots are now open for pre-order!

Get involved with the hardcoreness HERE

Back