Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fresh White Labs reinforcements have arrived, plus some new strains; WLP720 Sweet Mead/Wine Yeast, WLP661 Pediococcus Damnosus and WLP575 Belgian Style Yeast Blend.

European-built Harris 601 regulators are now in stock and available for just $99. Great regulator.

Spiesy, I see the 600 series Perlicks are on the website now...great work!
Are you planning on stocking shanks? Or are they already there and I've missed them?

Kumamoto_Ken said:
Spiesy, I see the 600 series Perlicks are on the website now...great work!
Are you planning on stocking shanks? Or are they already there and I've missed them?
Hi Ken,

Thanks mate.
Yes, the shanks will be available also. Just got to find some time to list them.

To be listed and made available in the coming days: stainless shanks (multiple lengths), John Guest fittings, Duoflex beer/gas line and a few other kegging bits and pieces.

Stay tuned...

Cheers.

Hi Speisy,

Are the SS brewbuckets with thermowell and long racking arms availble, want one for Xmas?

Pratty1 said:
Hi Speisy,

Are the SS brewbuckets with thermowell and long racking arms availble, want one for Xmas?
Hi Pratty,

Item in question: Ss BrewTech Brewmaster Bucket

Due 3rd week of November, so plenty of time for Xmas - but there's only one spot left on the pre-sales, mate - be quick!

Next shipment will be early 2015.

Yep thats the one.

Do you need a deposit to get me onto the presale list?

I see the Perlicks are up on the website, are you going to be stocking handles and shanks?

Spiesy said:
Hi Ken,

Thanks mate.
Yes, the shanks will be available also. Just got to find some time to list them.

To be listed and made available in the coming days: stainless shanks (multiple lengths), John Guest fittings, Duoflex beer/gas line and a few other kegging bits and pieces.

Stay tuned...

Cheers.
zeggie said:
I see the Perlicks are up on the website, are you going to be stocking handles and shanks?

Eck, I need to stop browsing brewing gear when tired :)

Will wait until the gear arrives and is listed :D

Our latest Blichmann Engineering shipment has landed! Check the range out HERE

Included, and I believe these are the first in Australia - are the G2 BoilerMaker brewpots, BoilCoils and RIMS Rockets.

We've also got a bunch of other stuff that have arrived. Pre-orders were pretty strong, but there's still plenty of stock left.
If there's anything we're out of, then you're desperate for, let us know - as we're ordering again soon.

Cheers.

damn, Damn, DAMN!. Those elements look the shiz!

Good thing they weren't around when building my rig... spent way too much already.
(takes notes for brewery build #2)

Spiesy said:
Our latest Blichmann Engineering shipment has landed! Check the range out HERE

Included, and I believe these are the first in Australia - are the G2 BoilerMaker brewpots, BoilCoils and RIMS Rockets.

We've also got a bunch of other stuff that have arrived. Pre-orders were pretty strong, but there's still plenty of stock left.
If there's anything we're out of, then you're desperate for, let us know - as we're ordering again soon.

Cheers.
Did you receive hop rockets at the same time?

SimoB said:
Did you receive hop rockets at the same time?
Hey Simo,

This big Blichmann shipment took 6-weeks to arrive. At the time of ordering, we had heaps of HopRockets - so we didn't order anymore.

We are now finalising another order with Blichmann now, which has lots of HopRockets on it.
It's a smaller order, so we're hoping to get our hands on it sooner.

Spiesy said:
Hey Simo,

This big Blichmann shipment took 6-weeks to arrive. At the time of ordering, we had heaps of HopRockets - so we didn't order anymore.

We are now finalising another order with Blichmann now, which has lots of HopRockets on it.
It's a smaller order, so we're hoping to get our hands on it sooner.
no worries, cheers.

Back