Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spiesy said:
Stock Update

<snip>
Coming next week:
  • Ss BrewTech brew pots and fermenters (Brewmaster Buckets may be later in the week or early the week after)
  • Simpsons Heritage malt (it's back!) and Briess Mesquite Smoked Malt (a first!)
</snip>
Pretty bloody excited about those two announcements!

Stock Update

• Ss Brewing Technologies shipment has arrived. NEW 38L and 76L Stainless Brew Kettles are now available. Chronical 64L, BrewBucket are back into stock. Chronical 26L's have had pre-orders fulfilled and are now sold out. Unfortunately the Brewmaster Bucket and 57L Brew Kettle have a minor delay and are now due in around a week. Stock of all products is extremely limited (where not already sold out), pre-orders have been huge.
  • We now have a 5KG Grain Specials section where you can buy unmilled 5kg bags of specialty grain at 25% off. Range is limited and will change frequently. This is primarily done so we turn over our specialty stock regularly to ensure that we're always selling fresh grain.
  • Speaking of grain, we should have Simpsons Heritage and Briess Mesquite Smoked Malt available for purchase tonight, along with a few other things.

FULL PINT's BLACK FRIDAY SALE IS NOW ON!

Yes yes y'all - to the beat y'all...

We thought we'd join with our Seppo brethren and get amongst the action - we're throwing our first ever BLACK FRIDAY sale.

What's on offer:
  • At least 30% off ALL US hops - absolutely no exceptions.
  • Free sachet of fresh Danstar yeast (of your choice) with every $50 spent. Spend $150, get 3 sachets. That's an extra 8% value right there.
  • One lucky customer will also win themselves a $50 Full Pint Gift Voucher, just for shopping with us today.
  • We've added a few extra products to your Specials category as well,
For more details, click the link above - or just head over to fullpint.com.au

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Black Friday Sale yesterday - the response was massive, and we trucked through kilos of hops, plenty of hardware and yeast.

Congratulations to Andrew Martin for winning the $50 Full Pint Black Friday store credit!

There's a few hops left that have been placed on special (not quite Black Friday pricing) for those of you who missed out.

If there's anyone who still doesn't have the Full Pint App - it's a great way to know about things (like this sale) as soon as they happen, and before they hit the forums - you can also order from the app, monitor your account and it's free. You can grab it HERE.

FP Xmas Trading

Well, December is here, which means Christmas is not far off.

We will be closing the roller door for a well earned break over Xmas and New Years - and we'll be back bigger and better (in our new warehouse) for 2015.

So you're not left in the lurch, here's the dealy-o:

Monday 22nd December: last day despatch of yeast and hops.
Tuesday 23rd December: last day despatch of all other products, last day of opening for 2014.
>> Holy Days <<
Monday 5th January 2015: we're back!

So, make sure you have your orders in in advance to ensure you have a steady supply of beer and brewing activities throughout the silly season. If you're looking for Xmas presents, send your loved ones over to our site - Full Pint Gift Certificates make the bestest of presents.

Cheers :)

Absolutely awesome news

2014-crop US hops have arrived, in select varieties.

We're hoping to have Simcoe, Centennial and Citra listed in the next 24-hours - with Cascade and Amarillo to follow.
More hops further down the track.

We're also clearing out some vac-sealed and frozen 2013 varieties if you want to save a bundle (only 1's and 2's left): linky link link

Rob.P said:
Thanks.for the speedy delivery, got home to my package and couldnt resist putting the brew kettle on.
Ooh, Tuesday night brew night - lucky man!

Spiesy said:
Ooh, Tuesday night brew night - lucky man!
I knocked off early and came home to an empty house and a delivery from Full Pint. The house is NEVER empty, I was done brewing by 6.30, by the time the tribe got home I was well into the boil..

I love a good week night brew but if I don't get it going early it doesn't happen.

I started weighing the 2014 hops up in the kitchen... got about half an hour in and SWMBO sent me down stairs... Our whole house now has the aroma of a heavily hopped IPA...

Who needs Vanilla spray! LOL!

The Citra... F me.

Blichmann shipment has landed and we've had a pretty heavy arvo of sales on it already.

We'll also be adding some new Blichmann products to the site when we get a moment, notably: G2 Linear Flow Valve/Tap, HopRocket/RIMS Rocket Mounting Bracket, HopRocket Randal Kit, replacement BeerGun tips, BeerGun brush and 208L BoilCoil.

Did you get a beer gun in or just the attachments?

Hey guys just wondering if there was any word on the arrival of the brew master buckets?

Back