Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spiesy said:
FP Update

Hey I noticed that your price changed on the pots.

2much2spend said:
Hey I noticed that your price changed on the pots.
Yep, spot on.
That was almost a month and half ago, mate.

We think the G1 pots still offer something to the customer that the G2 doesn't - namely a shiny finish and 3-piece ball valve.
Some brewers may prefer this - some may not.

The pots are still discounted, just not as heavily as before.

I'd be quick if you're interested, as we only have one of each left, and they may be hard to come by from here on in.

Still brewmaster buckets for pre-order? Been given the green light for Christmas

OneEye said:
Still brewmaster buckets for pre-order? Been given the green light for Christmas
Sorry, as of last night we have sold out.

We do have the standard BrewBucket available for pre-order - due in next week.
The only difference is the pre-drilled hole for the included thermowell and temperature display unit.
You could quite easily save yourself some money, and drill a hole in the lid - insert a grommet and thermowell and have a similar unit for less.

Just some great feedback to the fellas with my order. A stock error is a very common thing and although I wasnt fussed about it Cocko called me just to follow up and delivery was made inside 24 hours of origianl order. With a few extra hops that I hadnt tried. Thanks guys and keep up the good work.

Midnight Brew said:
Just some great feedback to the fellas with my order. A stock error is a very common thing and although I wasnt fussed about it Cocko called me just to follow up and delivery was made inside 24 hours of origianl order. With a few extra hops that I hadnt tried. Thanks guys and keep up the good work.
Thanks mate.

Sorry for the stuff up, thanks for giving us the opportunity to set it right.

Thanks Spiesy. Could you please put one of the standard buckets aside for me?

OneEye said:
Thanks Spiesy. Could you please put one of the standard buckets aside for me?
Hey mate, the only way we can tuck products away is by you pre-ordering them.

Brewbuckets should be coming in in decent numbers late next week. Brewmaster Buckets have sold out.

FP Stock Update

Added to the Shop:

Coming soon:
  • beer line (sorry, it was left off our order), more hops, more yeast, more grain, more Blichmann aaaaand...
  • Ss Brew Tech's first shipment of brew pots, and Brewmaster Buckets (as well as general top ups).

Spiesy said:
FP Stock Update

Added to the Shop:

Coming soon:
  • beer line (sorry, it was left off our order), more hops, more yeast, more grain, more Blichmann aaaaand...
  • Ss Brew Tech's first shipment of brew pots, and Brewmaster Buckets (as well as general top ups).
Spiesy, I'm keen on a 650SS and shank.

The old shank I got with my 2nd hand kegerator has a barb built-in, but the Perlick shanks you show just have a hole.
Do you sell fittings for the beer-line end of the shank? Either a barb or JG style? Can't see either of them on your site (so maybe I've answered my own question).

Cheers,

Ken

Kumamoto_Ken said:
Spiesy, I'm keen on a 650SS and shank.

The old shank I got with my 2nd hand kegerator has a barb built-in, but the Perlick shanks you show just have a hole.
Do you sell fittings for the beer-line end of the shank? Either a barb or JG style? Can't see either of them on your site (so maybe I've answered my own question).

Cheers,

Ken

Hi Ken,

You're after a column/font shank with a barbed end, right? Like this:
tap-shank-column.jpg

We need to get some mate, don't have any at present, sorry. The Perlick supplier doesn't stock them.

As far as 1/2" BSP to JG push-in fitting goes, got you covered HERE

Quick question - if your current kegerator has a barb built in, do you need a bard - or are you upgrading your current shank?

Thanks for the quick response Spiesy.

Yeah, I am upgrading the shank (and tap) that came with the kegerator. The setup had been sitting around unused for a long time, so I figured I'd upgrade tap, shank etc right from the get go.
A question on the 1/2" BSP to JG push-in you linked to, will that fit on the shank? I thought they needed 5/8"?

Stock Update

New to Full Pint:

Back into stock:
  • Schott Duran glassware
  • Mangrove Jack's yeast
  • Light Dry Malt Extract

Coming next week:
  • Ss BrewTech brew pots and fermenters (Brewmaster Buckets may be later in the week or early the week after)
  • Simpsons Heritage malt (it's back!) and Briess Mesquite Smoked Malt (a first!)
  • Valpar FlexMaster beer and gas line
  • Floryte taps, Snaplok adapters and tap handles
  • Kegerator font shanks with elbow barb
  • Finings
  • hop top ups and more.

And we'd like to say a massive thanks to all who applied for the job. The position has now been filled, and we'd like to welcome AHB's Bridges (Lyle) to the FP team.

Back