Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, got it safe and sound yesterday, It was fun to receive tracking emails while at work too.

I found it quite interesting that it went on a bit of a journey.. Preston - Sunshine - Nunawadding - Bulleen. Not a bad effort considering how speedy the delivery was..

Rob.P said:
Thanks guys, got it safe and sound yesterday, It was fun to receive tracking emails while at work too.

I found it quite interesting that it went on a bit of a journey.. Preston - Sunshine - Nunawadding - Bulleen. Not a bad effort considering how speedy the delivery was..
Tour of Duty, Aust Post style.

Well done, guys. Order arrived safe 'n' sound.

Another satisfied delivery for another satisfied customer.

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Thanks guys what a ripper! Now to get recipe'ing for a new batchamundo!!!

Cheers for the continued worlds greatest service :)
Was wondering when we'd hear from you! ;)

Congrats, mate.

Just ordered my mill before, now the waiting game begins :p

Still have to wait until the 1st to come collect my grain from the bulk buy (specialty and wheat/rye)

Hey guys - fresh Wyeast shipment hit the shelves yesterday.

Super fresh, and ready for purchase. We've topped up all our regulars and added some newies.

New strains
1217PC West Coast IPA, 3655PC Belgian Schelde, 3726PC Farmhouse Ale, 1450 Denny's Favourite, 2042 Danish Lager, 2124 Bohemian Lager, 2633 Octoberfest Lager, 3638 Bavarian Wheat, M4007 Malo-Lactic Blend.

We'll also have some malt and hops top ups coming through shortly.

General Top Ups
  • a whole bunch of hops: American, English and German
  • malts
  • extracts
  • additives, enzymes, etc.

Hey Spiesy just wondering if you had a rough eta on when the brew master buckets might be arriving? Looking forward to brewing with that bad bay.

Milk-lizard84 said:
Hey Spiesy just wondering if you had a rough eta on when the brew master buckets might be arriving? Looking forward to brewing with that bad bay.
Hi mate,

I'd imagine we'll receive stock sometime around 14th November.

Latest posts

Back