Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its been running for a few days on the FP web site..just send a email and they will send the price list.speciality splits are on the site.

Grainer said:
Are you going to put the latest bulk buy up in the bulk buy section? Seems wrong to just do it through your online store...
The Bulk Buy Section is for AHB approved Bulk Buys only. This is a Full Pint Bulk Buy.

Sorry mate, but I don't see how us offering our customers access to a Bulk Buy could be considered as "wrong".

BOOM CITS!

Re-Ups:
  • US Cascade, Amarillo, Citra, Mosaic, Chinook, Citra, Willamette
  • UK EKG and Fuggle
  • CZ Saaz
  • Briess CBW's Liquid Malt Extracts
  • loads of other stuff, grain, DME, etc.
New to FP:
  • BIAB bags from Mashmaster
  • Hydrometers, some plumbing, fittings etc
  • Brewing minerals: Calcium Chloride, Calcium Sulphate, Magnesium Sulphate

Hey FP.

Just a big Horns up for the online service :super:

Ordered on Sunday night ( using Paypal ) a digital stir plate & 2 Whitelabs yeast vials.

Packaged and sent monday....arrived tuesday, yeast was still cold :D :D :D

syl said:
What's mag/sul for?
A good way of upping your sulfur without upping your chloride, i.e. adjusting your Chloride/Sulfate ratio - handy for pushing bitterness. It will also push your mash pH down a little. A little bit of magnesium is also desirable as a yeast nutrient.

Pratty1 said:
Hey FP.

Just a big Horns up for the online service :super:

Ordered on Sunday night ( using Paypal ) a digital stir plate & 2 Whitelabs yeast vials.

Packaged and sent monday....arrived tuesday, yeast was still cold :D :D :D
Awesome! Thanks for letting us know, mate.

Spiesy said:
A good way of upping your sulfur without upping your chloride, i.e. adjusting your Chloride/Sulfate ratio - handy for pushing bitterness. It will also push your mash pH down a little. A little bit of magnesium is also desirable as a yeast nutrient.
Yeah sweet. I use CaCl2 and CaSO4 in pretty much all my beers.

Then my own servomyces for yeast nutrient (old dead yeasties ;))

Looking to split half a sack of Simpsons Maris otter or Thomas Fawcett Maris otter in the FP grain bulk buy.

Also looking to do a split of crystal (JW or Simpsons medium) hopefully a 4 or 5 way spilt.

I'll put them on my order, pm me if your interested.

Just wanted to say thanks again for the quick service.
Package sent monday arrived today in Perth and still abit cold. Cheers again.
Just one question with white labs yeast how do you work out manufacture date? I know it has a use by date but not sure of when first made.

Milk-lizard84 said:
Just wanted to say thanks again for the quick service.
Package sent monday arrived today in Perth and still abit cold. Cheers again.
Just one question with white labs yeast how do you work out manufacture date? I know it has a use by date but not sure of when first made.
Hey Mate,

Thanks for that but it is standard practice for us, glad you appreciate it.

With White Labs yeast, it is put in the vial 4 months prior to "Best Before" date.

Answers to the rest here: http://www.fullpint.com.au/faqs/#a1

Cheers

Wanted to say amazing quick replies, emailed about the bulk buy at 945pm replied to my email at 948pm just wow

Just paid for 40kg of grain on the bulk buy :p just need to work out what im making with it haha

clickeral said:
Wanted to say amazing quick replies, emailed about the bulk buy at 945pm replied to my email at 948pm just wow

Just paid for 40kg of grain on the bulk buy :p just need to work out what im making with it haha
I'm sure you'll work something out! :)

Mr B said:
Hey, looking at ordering some stuff tonight, can you do 500g packs of Amarillo?
Hi mate. If they're not up on the site, they're not in stock. Sorry mate. It's prob only $1-$2 per gram saving over a 300g pack.

Don't forget, 2014 crop stock could be here in a couple of months.

Spiesy said:
Hi mate. If they're not up on the site, they're not in stock. Sorry mate. It's prob only $1-$2 per gram saving over a 300g pack.

Don't forget, 2014 crop stock could be here in a couple of months.
No worries, thanks for reply. Order just in and looking forward to receiving.

Cheers

Edit: Kudos to the late night customer service - 9:42pm reply from a shop = Great service

Mr B said:
No worries, thanks for reply. Order just in and looking forward to receiving.

Cheers

Edit: Kudos to the late night customer service - 9:42pm reply from a shop = Great service
Mr Spiesy is working baby hours... You're going to get great service at any time!

:D

Top shit fellas! Delivery arrived approx 24 hrs after placing my order! A quick question: does clarity ferm need to be refrigerated? I assume not, but thought I'd check.

Prince Imperial said:
Top shit fellas! Delivery arrived approx 24 hrs after placing my order! A quick question: does clarity ferm need to be refrigerated? I assume not, but thought I'd check.
Boom! In an industry of shit, Australia Post are about as "on the money" as any freight company can be.

Re: Clarity Ferm. We always store ours in the fridge. Can't find any recommendation from White Labs, but if you've got room in your fridge - can't hurt.

Back