Test Tube Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok I'm keen Put me down for some of yours then :) Thanks mate. If I'm not the only one after a flask/other stuff I'll put some other stuff down as well.

As we are up to 2 or 3 cartons, is there enough interest in the smaller ones to make one of the cartons 15ml?

Or was I the only one looking at maybe getting the the 15ml?

Cheers
Dave

dave if we can get enough people for 1 carton of the 15ml ones. im happy to order them.
if those that are interested could indicate in the notes section and we can gauge the interest

I'll take 50 of 50 mL in either configuration. Spreadsheet updated.

Sweet

Leary

ok spread sheet updated with 15 ml interest section.
if it gets off the ground ill update with prices.
as it stands we are almost at 3 cartons, which means i need to get a new quote on shipping. if we reach 5 its a 10% discount or free shipping.

ok ill look at closing this next friday at which point ill ask for the
money before i order. as it stands we have just under 3 cartons of the
50ml and only 2 people interested in the 15ml so the 15ml probably
wont go ahead but the 50ml will.

Updated spreadsheet, also keen on 50 x 15ml versions. Added this to the spreadsheet.

Cheers!

I am interested in 100 of the 50ml ones, i think I have added myself to the spreadsheet

any more interest in the 15ml ones as we have 150 to fill before the carton will be ordered.
also there is another 400 in the new carton of 50ml as we are now up to 4 cartons.
reminder closing on friday at this stage

Added myself for some 15ml. Only 100 more reqd now before the carton ordered...

I'm happy to put my name down for some 15mL if it means they actually get ordered. Someone let me know before tomorrow via PM and I'll put my name down- I'm sure I can re-sell cost price, exchange for beer or just use them in conjunction with my glass ones.

However I think Sinkas may have been referring to 50 mL and 15 mL rather than 50 tubes and 15 tubes. Worth checking as the interest in the thread in 15 mL tubes comes later and bulk buy threads are now less visible.

yeah i know about sinkas the comment there is about quantity not the 15ml hence why i didnt put him down for any.
im happy to wear a couple more myself if it means that its 5 cartons in total.

No worries. If it comes to the difference where 15 mL isn't available because of 50 tubes let me know and I'll put my name down.

ok guys we have had a price update as with the 15ml carton we are up for a 10% discount. but we still have to fill the left over cartons. ie 250 50ml and 150 15ml left to go to a good home.
also the 50ml units are 115x30mm in size.

I can only imagine that people are going to be using these Tubes as yeast slants? Maybe we should have another bit of a bulk buy of yeast to get our colonies started? Although I'm sure most of you have a bit of a supply allready. Maybe we can have a bit of an innoculation session when they come in. Could have a few home brews and call it a session, Anyone keen?

ok guys the buy is now closed, we ended up with 4 cartons of the 50ml and one of the 15ml.
if you could transfer the amount in the total to my bank account
name dion barlin
bank Australian defence credit union
bsb 802397
account number 679392
please use the same name as on the sheet so i can track them down and once everyone is paid ill order them.

for all those that are not in sydney, ill work out shipping once i get them.
for those that are in sydney the preferred method will be pick up

Guys I don't perticularly understand the spreadsheet however if there are still 50 or the 50ml going I'll put my name down (if I read correctly it's around $10 for 50? before postage?)

Cheers,

pm sent to you mint sauce.

ok guys just a quick one ive added the extras to my column, so this has changed the final total for individuals slightly but if its over ill just get the money back to you at the end.
also ive changed the total to red in colour as this is the figure that is to be paid. had a couple just pay for the tubes but not the freight to get the cartons to my place.

Back