Melbourne/vic Grain Bulk Buy - Late Nov/early Dec

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry i've not responded to PM's but i have been getting them. Just double checking orders this morning and getting ready to send in the revised orders.
Still have not heard form:
Stubbie
Lynchman
Beerdingo
Mark L
Haig
I'm going to swap your orders over to the reccomended malts unless you advise me otherwise.

For those who had ordered the Kolsch, I've noted you down and will refund the $10 on the day. Please remind me on the day if I don't bring it up. The old minds not as sharp as it used to be... :wacko:
If there's any questions, let me know.

Cheers

Nibbo

Actually I had responded. Happy with Weyermann Munich instead of Best Munich.

Cheers,

Sorry i've not responded to PM's but i have been getting them. Just double checking orders this morning and getting ready to send in the revised orders.
Stubbie
Lynchman
Beerdingo
Mark L
Haig
I'm going to swap your orders over to the reccomended malts unless you advise me otherwise.

For those who had ordered the Kolsch, I've noted you down and will refund the $10 on the day. Please remind me on the day if I don't bring it up. The old minds not as sharp as it used to be... :wacko:

Cheers

Nibbo

Stubbie
Lynchman
Beerdingo
Mark L
Haig

Cheers

Nibbo

Yeah i'm also happy with the Weyermann Munich

cheers
lynchman

Morning all...

I have been advised this morning that we are all good to go on the grain.

Pick up on Saturday between 9:00am - 12:00pm at Grain & Grape....

I will have scales (40kg range) + a few buckets to measure in with me for the splitters to measure their grain easily. Make sure you bring something to take your spilt up grain home in.

Can everyone please make sure they know what they are picking up grainwise on the day.

I will be the bloke with the dodgy mo running around stupid. Shouldn't be hard to pick.

Sounds like there will be a BBQ also so bring along some gold coins for breakfast/morning snack.

Otherwise pending issues, you shouldn't hear from me till Saturday morning...

See you all then

Nibbo

Great news Nibbo, thanks for all the work, putting these together can't be easy.

Look forward to meeting you on Saturday.

Yes there will be a BBQ ...
Westgate brewers are manning the BBQ ...
$2.50 gets you a snag in bread....sauce /onions optional !!
There might even be a keg , if we are lucky...
See you there
Ferg

Morning all...

I will have scales (40kg range) + a few buckets to measure in with me for the splitters to measure their grain easily. Make sure you bring something to take your spilt up grain home in.

Can everyone please make sure they know what they are picking up grainwise on the day.

I will be the bloke with the dodgy mo running around stupid. Shouldn't be hard to pick.

Sounds like there will be a BBQ also so bring along some gold coins for breakfast/morning snack.

See you all then

Nibbo

Hi Nibbo,

Mark L was going to pick up my order and Hans but he has just called in sick.
I will have to pick up all 3 orders.
See you on tomorrow around 11:30.

Cheers,

quote name='Nibbo' date='Nov 28 2012, 08:17 AM' post='975616']
Morning all...

See you all then

Nibbo
[/quote]

Hi Nibbo,

Mark L was going to pick up my order and Hans but he has just called in sick.
I will have to pick up all 3 orders.
See you on tomorrow around 11:30.

Cheers,

Noted down mate...see you tomorrow

Nibbo

Nibbo, for the record...
Wolfman and I will be splitting Golani's bag of Rye 3 ways.
Wolfman is also picking up Golani's goodies if you didn't already know.

See you tomoz.
Fingers crossed that the Westgate fellas have a keg of something delicious...

nibbo just to let you know thats marksfish will be pickin up my grain tommorow.

Nibbo, for the record...
Wolfman and I will be splitting Golani's bag of Rye 3 ways.
Wolfman is also picking up Golani's goodies if you didn't already know.

See you tomoz.
Fingers crossed that the Westgate fellas have a keg of something delicious...

CORRECTION :)

Please not that my mate (Michael Kost) and soon to be AG brewer will collect for me and deal with the splits.
Many thanks,

R

Great work Nibbo
sorry i had to grab and run but there are many things still to do before our move .
cheers mate

Got my fat sack of grain. Now to invest in a mill...
Cheers to Nibbo for organising :beer:

cheers nibbo for the well run bulk-buy, i also grabbed my grain and ran as the pork and lamb shoulders on the weber needed attention.

Onya Nibbo, the 22 bags have been safely stored and distributed! Thanks very much, and I hope you enjoy the beers...

Thanks Nibbo, job well done, and cheers to Manticle and any others for assisting

:icon_cheers:

Ta Nibbo, herbo, lecterfan and vic13.
Much appreciated.
Enjoy the beers :beer:

Cheers for the BB nibbo :beer: got my grains and handed over some Growlers!!!

Now i just have to see if my Rye split will still be happening as i missed an email about it yesterday due to travelling.

Cheers

Karl

Latest posts

Back