Melbourne/vic Grain Bulk Buy - Late Nov/early Dec

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Nibbo
Hope you enjoy the couple bottles of Wit Bier i gave you

Yep, thanks to Nibbo and the assistance of Manticle for a well organised and executed bulk buy. Good stuff.

And, 'bout time I had some Dingemans for my belgians. Have a 3726 farmhouse ale starter going, so a saison will be first off the mark.

Stubbie.

Cheers all...

Thanks to all who helped make this work.
Cheers to everyone involved in the buy. You all done your bit by making this run smoothly by checking over your orders and paying on time.
The buy ran super smooth on the day which was a mammoth effort considering the size of the buy. Grain & Grapes biggest so far. Grain and Grape were excellent to deal with the whole way. Cheers John and the boys...

I was reluctant to start this buy but now are happy i did. I took a lot out if this would be more confident in doing it again one day. I enjoyed meeting those who attended and the snags and beer for brekky went down pretty well too.

For those who might be thinking of running one next year, if i can do it living 150km's away with only internet during week days (with a little tech help of course) then anyone can.

Thanks to all who supplied some beers and offered to buy a snag for myself and manticle.
Note: I'm not a beer judges left nut so don't expect any technical feedback if any at all. In all honesty, i have not really tasted any other homebrewers beer before so i'll be learning and comparing with every sip i take.

Now my biggest problem is going to be "what am i going to do at work now??". :lol:

Cheers all

Nibbo

Thanks Nibbo and manticle,

Couldn't get there myself so another thankyou to Herbo and Lecterfan for doing the pick-up. From what I understand we had 22 bags heading back to the 'Rat. Would had to have been the biggest single pick-up?

Latest posts

Back