Melbourne/vic Grain Bulk Buy - Late Nov/early Dec

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In case i had not mentioned this before... ;)

Only have until Midnight tonight to ensure your order is correct and good to go.

Tomorrow night is the deadline for payment if you haven't done so already. PM me for payment details if you have not got them already.

I will be sending off the order to Grain & Grape Thursday so they can get the order in and organised.

I'm online till 3:00pm today if anyone needs anything changed for them.

Otherwise...all is running good... :icon_cheers:

Cheers

Nibbo

Hi Nibbo,

Can I get a bag of Best Kolsch malt put onto my order. I didn't notice it was off my order when I paid for my malt so if it's ok I'll deposit the extra money to cover it. See my PM

I have just sent out a quick PM to all those who i have not recieved any coin from (meaning it has not shown up in my account yet). To those i didn't PM, your money has been accounted for. :super:

For those i did PM, I WANT YOUR MONEY!! Please... :unsure:

I know you have another days grace but i really don't want it to be left till the last minute...

Cheers all...

Nibbo

Are you marking off as paid when it appears in your account?

I have no PM but am not marked down as paid (I would expect it to have appeared in your account by now, tomorrow morning at the latest).

Are you marking off as paid when it appears in your account?

I have no PM but am not marked down as paid (I would expect it to have appeared in your account by now, tomorrow morning at the latest).

Your funds arrived today...i just had a look at the account and pm'd those who I had not ticked off yet...it was the smaller list and getting smaller going by the messages i'm getting...will update the spreadsheet tomorrow morn with current payee's...

Alright everybody...

Taking no more orders....cut off is in effect.
Thanks to all who have made life easy for me.
Still waiting to hear from 3 people regarding payment. You have until tonight to lodge it. Please contact me when you do so i can stop waking up in cold sweats freak'n out. :eek:
To all who have contacted me, i have noted you down and expect your money to arrive today/tomorrow. Thanks for getting back to me. :super:

Nibbo

Alright everybody...

Taking no more orders....cut off is in effect.
Thanks to all who have made life easy for me.
Still waiting to hear from 3 people regarding payment. You have until tonight to lodge it. Please contact me when you do so i can stop waking up in cold sweats freak'n out. :eek:
To all who have contacted me, i have noted you down and expect your money to arrive today/tomorrow. Thanks for getting back to me. :super:

Nibbo

Thank you for the hard work Nibbo,

These things most certainly do not happen on their own.

Thank you for the hard work Nibbo,

These things most certainly do not happen on their own.

Thanks mate...

Maybe hold your thanks until your order is in your car :p
You might be cursing me in a week or two... :lol:

Still a bit of work to do till then.

Spreadsheet is now locked but everyone should be able to view.

Please check for any errors.

Thanks Nibbo for all your hard work, I'm sorry I won't be able to meet on the day and thank you in person I hope it all goes well ;)

Just to like inform everyone that all payments have been recieved in full and we can now get on with ordering our glorious grain.
I'd like to thank you all for doing your part and making this buy run like a well oiled machine. Bravo...

So now i'll be sending the order off to John at Grain & Grape today. Hopefully everything will be good on his side of things and we can pick up our grain on the 1st trouble free. If there is any drama's with orders, i'll be in contact ASAP to sort things out.

Manticle & friends have also been a great help so far & i thank them for their work they have put in.

As said by "Big Chris" (Vinnie Jones) - It's been emotional....

Cheers

Nibbo

Bad news bears...

I have PM'd those affected, but we have 4 Grains unavailable for order.
Goldne Promise
Best Munich1
Best Kolsch
Best Wheat

If i have not contacted you and you have ordered one of these, please get in contact with me ASAP to figure something. out.

Bugger

Nibbo

Thanks Nibbo i have PM you about the grains

I might get Lecter and Herbo to pick my order up

Kleiny

Bad news bears...

Goldne Promise
Best Munich1
Best Kolsch
Best Wheat

If i have not contacted you and you have ordered one of these, please get in contact with me ASAP to figure something. out.

Bugger

Nibbo

Bad news bears...

Goldne Promise
Best Munich1
Best Kolsch
Best Wheat

Bugger

Nibbo

Thanks Nibbo,

I pm'd but not sure if you recieved.

I'm happy to switch my Golden Promise for Marris Otter.

Muscovy

PM'd also, no response as of yet...but that's fine.
Happy to switch my GP for MO

Latest posts

Back