Grain Bulk Buy - Melbourne May 2013

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For sure mate, we can hook up a brew day or something, any excuse to drink some soon! Look forward to it.

Agreed - Wolfmans buckets are awesome, thanks again WM!

Hope I can track down this recipe, just cracked the last beer from the 4 - same beer! WINNING!!

Cocko said:
For sure mate, we can hook up a brew day or something, any excuse to drink some soon! Look forward to it.

Agreed - Wolfmans buckets are awesome, thanks again WM!

Hope I can track down this recipe, just cracked the last beer from the 4 - same beer! WINNING!!
im not looking for a male fk buddy so ill pass on hooking up but yeah ill have a beer with ya! Maybe upcoming case swap?

citymorgue2 said:
im not looking for a male fk buddy so ill pass on hooking up but yeah ill have a beer with ya! Maybe upcoming case swap?

Disappointing but ok, a beer soon. Doing dry july again so case swap is off the cards...

Just so it is on this page:

Who ever gave me, 4 beers, in Squire bottles, labels still on, in a Grand Ridge stout 6 pack holder, can you PLEASE PM Me! - Or post recipe here.

I need a recipe for one of these beers - It is one of the BEST APA's I have ever put to my lips!

Hey y'all

Picked up my Briess this afternoon from KK. There's still one bag of Victory sitting there if someones forgot. ( Thirstyone or Kahlerisms by the look of it).

And CM2's right. Don't PM Cocko the recipe. Post it here. He'll just ask you to bring it down to the toilets at Warrandyte Football Ground for scrutinizing.

Cocko said:
Disappointing but ok, a beer soon. Doing dry july again so case swap is off the cards...
Go Dry September, you may need it after the case swap.

I am disappoint, son.

Bumpidy bump bump!

I was o/s during this one, anyone getting close to a Melbourne BB again?

Latest posts

Back